Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richardson approaching Fox about his contract status?

48 posts in this topic

Posted

JR isnt willing to pay him for two reasons.

1. He's cheap

2. He finally realizes that John Fox is a lost cause and isnt going to take this team anywhere.

Time for JR to find the next Rex Ryan... If he has the balls to that is!

Rex ryan has been in the NFL for 1 season. please stop sucking up, its pathetic. Why don't get his number?

Posted

Rex ryan has been in the NFL for 1 season. please stop sucking up, its pathetic. Why don't get his number?

Oh no Im being called pathetic by someone who has 6,000 posts in a span of 7 months. lol

You can have your god.....let me have mine.

Posted

Oh no Im being called pathetic by someone who has 6,000 posts in a span of 7 months. lol

You can have your god.....let me have mine.

you spend more time nut-hugging ryan than i spend on here, and its not even close. and it says january 2009, not 2010.

Posted

you spend more time nut-hugging ryan than i spend on here, and its not even close. and it says january 2009, not 2010.

But I only noticed you here 7 months ago.

Posted

But I only noticed you here 7 months ago.

ok, and i'll just pretend like that matters.

Posted

Fox probably does deserve top 10 money. He doesn't deserve Belichek or Shanahan money. He doesn't deserve Pete Carroll money, but then Pete Carroll doesn't deserve Pete Carroll money. But coach Fox might deserve Jeff Fisher money.

Posted

1 offseason of no major spending, the final year before no football unless a new cba gets done, and jr is cheap?

Yeah go ahead and ignore the rest of the history of the panthers and richardsons willingness to spend money.

Couldn't get more ignorant if ya wanted to.

Posted

Good for him! As long as its on another team.

You want a coach that built this team and took us to at least the NFCCG to leave and go to another team?

Posted

John Fox is a top 10 football coach, and his record proves it (compare stats since Fox took over, no brainer). Fox wants top 10 money, and Jerry Richardson is not willing to pay it. The Carolina Panthers will not have Fox after this season unless there is a massive change of heart in how much they are willing to pay Fox. The Panthers are clearly unwilling to pay him, so he is gone after this season, no if's, and's, or but's about it. Maybe they will hire a prominent coach, maybe they will promote from within, but whatever you think about it, remember this: There are no more than 9 coaches (probably less) with the success Fox has over his tenure.

This will become more painful as time goes on if there is not an upgrade at the HC position.

Fox is a top 10 coach... lol. Yea if you like boring, predictable, football. Let the other team pick you apart with his bend don't break defense.

His smoke rout, toss it it up for grabs play action, run on 3rd and long, punt is a good play, two wide outs one t.e. spread offense is so scary. Yea he's a freaking genius.

Oh and the way he makes adjustments in game and pulls an underachieving player's is second to none. With this copycat league punters will be getting top money soon if they all go the Fox way.

1 person likes this

Posted

I want Bill Cowher, he will pass it all the time. Or maybe Norv Turner. With his track record, we will have at least 4 superbowl rings.

Posted

JR offered Peppers the most lucrative contract for a defensive lineman in the history of the NFL at the time. Pep said no...and one season later (after making 16+ million for 1 year) signed on with Chicago for the Lovie and Cutler show....

Posted

1 offseason of no major spending, the final year before no football unless a new cba gets done, and jr is cheap?

Yeah go ahead and ignore the rest of the history of the panthers and richardsons willingness to spend money.

Couldn't get more ignorant if ya wanted to.

You couldnt be a bigger JR ass kisser if you tried.

Panthers have been dirt cheap in free agency over the last 9 years. They only like to give contracts to average goody two shoe christian boys like Jake Delhomme