Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Todd

dt meeting place vs2

118 posts in this topic

I wouldnt. AB has maybe 2 years of good productivity left.

Yall people are giving up on AE after one preseason game is laughable and embarrassing.

I wouldnt. AB has maybe 2 years of good productivity left.

Yall people are giving up on AE after one preseason game is laughable and embarrassing.

Boldin was drafted in 2003! That's two years AFTER smitty. He has about 5 good years left.

Who gives a poo about this thread anyway? Cheer for the team and quit bitching.

Yes I was saying we could have used the second we used on Armanti plus another second. Anyone who wouldnt take that deal is a ASU homer

What is it with NC State fans and Armanti Edwards

Lol GSO..youre an AE homeboy, which is okay. Ill stil cheer for him. I see multiple threads from you in the past complaining...

Yeah, Meeks is garbage. He will be gone this off-season along with Fox. No sacks or pressure on Ryan, just kept picking us apart on third downs. What business do we have doing cover 2 with only ONE good D lineman?? We can't pressure the qb and we sure as hell don't blitz anymore. It's like saying, "please convert this third down on us, we will give you all the time you want because we don't want to get off the field!"

Lol GSO..youre an AE homeboy, which is okay. Ill stil cheer for him. I see multiple threads from you in the past complaining...

I don't consider myself a homer but some of the stuff being tossed around at this point is premature. Wait a season.

No, I wouldn't.

Anquan Boldin or Vincent Jackson? Thats basically all it would have taken.

No.

I'd trade A.E. and next years second round pick for a taco right now.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

16 cords, I hope that helps.

Here's the deal. I live in Sanford NC so my local channels come from Raliegh. The raliegh channel -CW- is showing it but not un HD. Huge panthers fan and i want to see the game in hd on my tv. I know i can watch it on my compter but i just got a new tv and would live to see it. Is anyone in my same situation? During the regular season does raliegh pick up the games in hd?

The local raliegh channel is wlfl- cw

the charolette channel i need is wccb

i really would appreciate any info........ thanks

Its on Fox people, youll only get HD if it is broad-casted in HD