Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Todd

dt meeting place vs2

118 posts in this topic

Boy am i SOOOOOO happy we sacrificed a 2nd round pick for this Edwards guy. WOW what a steal

Opposing teams should just punt on 1st down. Easy 50 yard gain.

I wouldn't care as much if it wasn't the pats getting the pick. Every year they make a fool of somebody on draft day and this year it's us.

give him time. wouldn't be surprised to see him turn into another ryne robinson type though. lots of potential, lots of flashes, cut a few years later in the shadow of a better prospect.

LOL - Just like the Eagles game last year. in that game we were down 17-7 and the Eagles offense didnt even have a first down.

Armani Edwards - what a freeking joke - gave away a 2nd round pick OMG

Yes. And anyone around here can tell you I was an Edwards supporter when he was drafted. If he sees the field in regular season, it will be a disadvantage to the Panthers.

well giving up a 2nd round pick for a 3rd pick is dumb anyway. Why dont we just take all the 8th round picks and give away our first 7 picks for the next 4 years

He needs to develop hands!

Dude, he's never returned points in his football career. It's not going to happen overnight, but he's needs to step his game up.

Dude, he's never returned points in his football career. It's not going to happen overnight, but he's needs to step his game up.

At this point he won't be ready THIS year. If that's the case we really need someone else back there taking some preseason punts.

Not this year I completely agree, but I wouldn't wright him off just yet. It might take a year or two for him to show his potential, but he doesn't have huge potential.

If he sees the field, yes.