Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Todd

dt meeting place vs2

118 posts in this topic

Its not on fox its on cbs nfc teams hosting afc teams the game is on cbs

Marco

Pre-season games in Raleigh are always on ABC. ABC has the race tonight so they are broadcasting the game on the cw.

its pretty simple to figure out pretty much the same as regular season as long as you live in the panthers viewing area. if the panthers play at home vs. another nfc team the game is on fox, if they play at home against an afc team its on cbs.if they play a road game vs another nfc team its on fox,if they play a road game against an afc team its also on fox. SO TONIGHTS GAME IS ON CBS. REAL FANS SHOULD KNOW THIS

Then why is FOX showing the game tonight in Charlotte?

With Floyd, Naanee, Reed, Buster, and Jeremy Williams ... I think we're set at WR, so there'd be no use for AE .... I wouldn't mind T depth since Thomas retired, but hopefully McNeill gets in the fold soon

Boy am i SOOOOOO happy we sacrificed a 2nd round pick for this Edwards guy. WOW what a steal

Opposing teams should just punt on 1st down. Easy 50 yard gain.

I wouldn't care as much if it wasn't the pats getting the pick. Every year they make a fool of somebody on draft day and this year it's us.

give him time. wouldn't be surprised to see him turn into another ryne robinson type though. lots of potential, lots of flashes, cut a few years later in the shadow of a better prospect.