Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dt meeting place vs2

118 posts in this topic

Posted

ugh

Posted

Please don't lock it... This isn't for the punt, although that contributed to it. I've been saying he sucks and I'm tired of people sticking up for him b/c of their homerism. The guy sucks.

How many balls did he drop tonight? He's been doing it since last year.

Posted

Please don't lock my thread....:lol:

Posted

Between the Moore and Edwards homerism our team has, I'm about to puke.

Posted

Please don't lock it... This isn't for the punt, although that contributed to it. I've been saying he sucks and I'm tired of people sticking up for him b/c of their homerism. The guy sucks.

How many balls did he drop tonight? He's been doing it since last year.

So you're on him because he didnt catch a ball where the defender pulled down his arm and another hit his upper body and didnt catch a ball that was high and behind him yet he caught a 20+ yarder on his first catch and made a spectacular catch that was negated by a penalty. Give me a break.

Posted

I don't get why my thread was moved to this bullshit.

It was legit.

I'm tired of these 3 post motherfugers busting up on this board on gamedays and fuging poo up for people who are regular members.

Posted

jangler your a dick....and who better is out there than kmoore.rosario dropped 1, lafell dropped 2.

Posted

So you're on him because he didnt catch a ball where the defender pulled down his arm and another hit his upper body and didnt catch a ball that was high and behind him yet he caught a 20+ yarder on his first catch and made a spectacular catch that was negated by a penalty. Give me a break.

So I should be happy that he ran his route correctly, found a spot in a zone and caught a ball wide open?

Posted

st is worst than ever....

Posted

So I should be happy that he ran his route correctly, found a spot in a zone and caught a ball wide open?

That big catch he made that was called back for a penalty wasn't wide open. I guess some peoples hate is just too blinding.

Posted

Jesus Christ our special teams coach is akpantherfan

Posted

I don't get why my thread was moved to this bullshit.

It was legit.

I'm tired of these 3 post motherf**kers busting up on this board on gamedays and f**king poo up for people who are regular members.

Because what you said about him dropping passes was hogwash. The complaints about the dropped punts are legitimate.

And I am tired of you less than 2000 post people screwing it up for us regulars. :)