Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Matt Moore Lame Duck Offense

24 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

constructive criticism doesn't hurt anybody, if it makes a person or player do better I am all for it. Last season and anytime matt started for the panthers, before he takes the first snap I used to refer to him as the "lame duck offense". It just seemed very different, we had a turnover machine in number 17, but he moved the ball either for the good or bad......it did things like score points for us or the other guys. I rewatched the patriots game from last year, vikings game again, and specifically looking for this problem, i found it often. 3 and out, incomplete, incomplete, long play, incomplete, incomplete, decent play. Should i be content with this. Is this okay in the long run? Are we satisfied with a game manager, or do we want a high-risk high reward? Am i missing something or would we qualify this as the lack of practice with the first team.

Posted · Report post

Work on your grammar & use of word. Perhaps I'll answer later once I understand you well enough

Posted · Report post

Definitely maybe no....possibly.

Posted · Report post

Work on your grammar & use of word. Perhaps I'll answer later once I understand you well enough

Maybe you should check your grammar before you decide to call out someone else.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

He's not a Duck he's a Beaver. Stewart's the Duck.

Get your Oregon schools right.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Maybe you should check your grammar before you decide to call out someone else.

Haha, nice :D

When MM took over at the end of last year, I thought Moore looked consistent. Could be just me?

Posted · Report post

The first few games of the preseason have me skeptical. Especially when he has an offensive line made of paper protecting him. I can say he just has to get into a rhythm, but at this point, there's no telling.

Posted · Report post

Moore has nothing to do with it.

We have rookies at WR with a run all the time offense.

Posted · Report post

We suck

Posted · Report post

We suck

I don't suppose it's very business savvy to require a basic IQ test to join the huddle; it would be nice though.

Posted · Report post

Steve Smith & Johnatin Stewart

Lets get the whole team in the lineup before you write off Moore

Posted · Report post

Don't forget Otah.

Btw, Moore converts WAYYYYY more 3rd downs then Jake ever did. he sustains drives, which lets our running game get into a rhythm, gives us clock control, and keeps our defense fresh. ill take that over gunslingin turnover machines.