Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Happened To Jarrett?

61 posts in this topic

Posted

:leaving:

You're the woman in the avatar, right?

Posted

....Its too bad his rep sucks because the dude seems to have glue all over his hands...

Posted

....Its too bad his rep sucks because the dude seems to have glue all over his hands...

Yeah, me too, sort of.

Posted

even at USC he didn't get tons of seperation when a defender was playing man on him.

I would really like to see him play a full quarter or something. A chance to stay on the field instead of coming on and off. I don't like Fox mixing it up so much. I think he should have picked a game and given one guy more consistant reps over a quarter intead of spot duty for all WRs over the course of a game. I would imagine it being difficult when every time you look up Fox has inserted a different scrub WR.

I agree. Whether it is Jarrett, Moore, LaFell or whoever, instead of rotating every few plays I want to see the same guys play all half. Lets see what happens when they can develop some consistency.

Posted

Decent blocker, big body, great hands... can't get separation.

We already have 3 tight ends.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, me too, sort of.

lol...thats cause ur head isn't big enough to keep ur hand from sliding off... I think in ur case its goo...

2 people like this

Posted

lol...thats cause ur head isn't big enough to keep ur hand from sliding off... I think in ur case its goo...

Ha Ha Ha. :driving:

1 person likes this

Posted

Who would you rather have on the roster, Dwayne Jarrett or Keary Colbert? Both set records at USC, both look good against the other team's second string, and both played well in preseason. But one's regular season stats are light years ahead of the other's, playing in the same offense for the same coach.

Posted

Who would you rather have on the roster, Dwayne Jarrett or Keary Colbert? Both set records at USC, both look good against the other team's second string, and both played well in preseason. But one's regular season stats are light years ahead of the other's, playing in the same offense for the same coach.

That's a trick question. The real answer is another Smitty.

Posted

That's a trick question. The real answer is another Smitty.

Yet another thing they have in common--neither will ever be confused with anything that remotely resembles another Smitty.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thats like asking if you would rather have your left testical chopped off or your right?

1 person likes this

Posted

Thats like asking if you would rather have your left testical chopped off or your right?

Trick question. Neither. Oh wait.

1 person likes this