Photo
- - - - -

The Number one Defence in the preseason is..

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
117 replies to this topic

#31 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,495 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:52 PM

Bastardized English...

Well if you want to get technical, so is UK English.

The frenchies ruin everything.

#32 Beaston52

Beaston52

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:52 PM

Oh you were serious about discussing it... OK.

Yeah, they look good. Beason looks downright scary... he's all over the field. If the D-line can hold up, we can be top 5 defenSe in the NFL this season. I just hope the D can score some too... :rolleyes:

The jets only ran two plays to beasons side of the field one was a 7 yard loss the other a run for no gain they looked terrified of him... I think they will score some... (and yes i get the reference to the offense being bad) but we all know Steve Smith is our best player he changes the entire field add him and J-Stew back to the mix and we i seriously can see 10+ wins.

#33 Beaston52

Beaston52

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:55 PM

Well the thing is our defense is so young they'll never run out of gas and most of them have been in the system a while. If Hardy is as good as he's looked in preseason, I'm very excited for this year.

I have a feeling Hardy is no fluke he is freakishly talented and has a motor, I think by next year He and E.B will be giving QBs nightmares.

#34 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,837 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:25 PM

Funny thing is that our defense is still that good despite our offense basically going 3 and out almost every drive. Scary.

While I understand you point, the defensive starters aren't playing the whole game. So its not the same defense on the field all game. If it was, you would see them getting tired.

On the other hand, our defensive depth has shown well, and the team is still figuring out which 4 will be our starting defensive line.

Edited by pantherclaw, 23 August 2010 - 02:10 PM.
typos

#35 Beaston52

Beaston52

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:31 PM

While I understand you point, the defensive starters are playong the whole game. So its not the same defense on the field all game. If it was, you would see them getting tired.

On the other hand, our defensive depth has shown well, and the team is still figuring out which 4 will be our starting defensive line.

That's were having J-Stew and Otah back helps we play ball control and they wont get completely worn out, and i doubt its going to happen but i would like to see Brown-Johnson-Leonard-Hardy as the starters. with Brayton-Tyler-Johnson as key reserves.

#36 Brandon

Brandon

Everything and Nothing

• HUDDLER
  • 2,297 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:33 PM

While I understand you point, the defensive starters are playong the whole game. So its not the same defense on the field all game. If it was, you would see them getting tired.

I'm speaking more from a morale standpoint. Plus a lot of those guys this week played a fair bit of the game (Hardy and Brown for example) and were still holding their own late.

#37 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:38 PM

Ahhh the message boards so politically correct that they have to correct a typo instead of having a discussion...

you meant "message board's", right?

#38 mjligon

mjligon

@mleezy53

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,226 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:40 PM

Whats a defence?

#39 Beaston52

Beaston52

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:46 PM

Whats a defence?

As we have already discussed if you had read the thread you would know its how defense is spelled the proper way not the bastardized American way.

#40 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

• HUDDLER
  • 2,345 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:47 PM

Ahhh the message boards so politically correct that they have to correct a typo instead of having a discussion...

I am 100% against typos being corrected.Things of this nature could actually allow one to understand a message.We all know this should not happen.:lol:

#41 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:48 PM

awesome. When do we get our #1 preseason defense trophy?

Posted Image

#42 Beaston52

Beaston52

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:49 PM

awesome. When do we get our #1 preseason defense trophy?

Posted Image

Okay i get it optimism is not allowed here.... your all pessimistic short sighted whiners.

#43 Jangler

Jangler

event horizon of chaos

• HUDDLER
  • 48,061 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:52 PM

What is our ranking on the offensive side of the ball?

I bet it's like 49 or 50, right?

#44 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:53 PM

All I am saying is that paying any attention to preseason rankings is about as useful as Eric Sheltons touchdown shelf.

#45 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:53 PM

Like I said, the best thing about our defense is that it is only going to get better as the players become accustomed to their new roles (and the rookies become accustomed to the NFL in general).

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com