Photo
- - - - -

Welcome the newest Huddler and Panther fan

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
53 replies to this topic

#16 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,881 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:56 PM

Congrats!

#17 Jangler

Jangler

event horizon of chaos

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,029 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:59 PM

Congrats! You know he will be a commie dem, right?

#18 The Other Colbert

The Other Colbert

new

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,479 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 02:02 PM

Congratulations on your baby! now go wash your hands

#19 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 02:03 PM

Gratz Chuck

#20 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 02:03 PM

I kept telling him that David Carr made it uncool to wear white gloves again but he was like ..."meh...Waaaaaahhhhh!!!"

Man that's funny I busted up at work so loud

Edited by TheRealDeal, 23 August 2010 - 02:11 PM.

#21 gmonet

gmonet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 02:09 PM

You're a better man now! Congrats to you both and remember all the things they do come back, somehow, differently as grandchildren! ;)

#22 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,484 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 02:10 PM

Congrats, man! That's great! PS My baby is cuter.

#23 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • -24,948 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 02:12 PM

PS My baby is cuter.

If you want we can make a thread about which is cuter...mine would def destroy yours.

#24 House

House

Fly Navy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 02:37 PM

If you want we can make a thread about which is cuter...mine would def destroy yours.

My baby could kick your babies ass.

#25 TarPanther9180

TarPanther9180

Ready for football

• HUDDLER
  • 4,805 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 02:44 PM

Yeah you definitely got to get him watching football early on. Good time of year for him to be born! My son already knows more about NFL than most adults.

True story:

My son and I (7 at the time, he's 9 now) were at Biscuitville one Sunday morning with our Panther jerseys on (game day tradition of course). Son has Smitty jersey on that was autographed by him at my son's first Panther game. A guy starts talking to my son.

Guy: "Hey buddy, I like that Steve Smith jersey."
Son: "Thanks! he's my favorite player".
Guy: "Too bad you don't pull for the Cowboys instead of a team that loses all the time."

I roll my eyes and start to intervene. However, my son comes back with this gem:

Son: "No thanks, the Panthers are a better team because the Cowboys haven't won a playoff game since 96. And you know who started that losing streak?
Guy: "Who?"
Son: "THE PANTHERS!! HAHA!!"
Guy: "HAHA" <to me> "Raising him right, huh?"
Me: <wiping tear from eye> "Yes sir!"

LMAO

#26 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,590 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 02:48 PM

Yeah you definitely got to get him watching football early on. Good time of year for him to be born! My son already knows more about NFL than most adults.

True story:

My son and I (7 at the time, he's 9 now) were at Biscuitville one Sunday morning with our Panther jerseys on (game day tradition of course). Son has Smitty jersey on that was autographed by him at my son's first Panther game. A guy starts talking to my son.

Guy: "Too bad you don't pull for the Cowboys instead of a team that loses all the time."

I roll my eyes and start to intervene. However, my son comes back with this gem:

Son: "No thanks, the Panthers are a better team because the Cowboys haven't won a playoff game since 96. And you know who started that losing streak?

LMAO

HAHAHA that is so epic.

#27 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,614 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 02:52 PM

True story:

LMAO

absolutely adorable. how cute!!!

mmm i miss biscuitville. do we have one in charlotte? last time i went i was in burlington. now I just do bojangles here in charlotte.

What is WITH cowboys fans trying to come here and convert us? maybe they do that all over the U.S., but I actually had a guy walk up to me at a bar HERE in charlotte. thats right, in the city where the panthers play and try and drop the line "hey, me and my friend over there have a bet that you're a cowboys fan". needless to say, he didn't want to talk to me or my friend for the rest of the night. wrong pickup line chief. AND THEN he had the audacity after I yelled at him for about 5 mins to come back and say "yeah, but we are America's team, everyone likes us". give me a break dude!

#28 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • -24,948 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 02:58 PM

What is WITH cowboys fans trying to come here and convert us?

Because they are everywhere. If they did a graph on cowboys and panthers fans that live in NC I would be surprised to find us better than 10%.

#29 TarPanther9180

TarPanther9180

Ready for football

• HUDDLER
  • 4,805 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 02:59 PM

Because they are everywhere. If they did a graph on cowboys and panthers fans that live in NC I would be surprised to find us better than 10%.

Don't forget the large amount of Redskins fans. Of course, you have Steeler fans here too, but they don't bother me since I was one until '95.

#30 TarPanther9180

TarPanther9180

Ready for football

• HUDDLER
  • 4,805 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:02 PM

absolutely adorable. how cute!!!

mmm i miss biscuitville. do we have one in charlotte? last time i went i was in burlington. now I just do bojangles here in charlotte.

What is WITH cowboys fans trying to come here and convert us? maybe they do that all over the U.S., but I actually had a guy walk up to me at a bar HERE in charlotte. thats right, in the city where the panthers play and try and drop the line "hey, me and my friend over there have a bet that you're a cowboys fan". needless to say, he didn't want to talk to me or my friend for the rest of the night. wrong pickup line chief. AND THEN he had the audacity after I yelled at him for about 5 mins to come back and say "yeah, but we are America's team, everyone likes us". give me a break dude!

Ahhh....Biscuitville is the shiznit! I don't think there is one in Charlotte.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com