Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blackandgold10

Questions

80 posts in this topic

Not a surprising post coming from you. Ask any GM, Owner, Coach, Fan, trainer, water boy, news reporter, announcer from anywhere but Charlotte and 1000 out of 1000 would take Brees over Jake. For some reason the fan base in Charlotte has about as much football knowledge as a first grader and cannot see through their homer glasses. News flash for you: Chargers game= Should have been a L, Bears game=should have been a L, Detroit game=should have been a L, Cardinals game= should have been a L, Packers game= should have been a L your record should be 5-8 and this idea that you have some kind of an elite team is a total joke. Try beating a team with a winning record on the road or at least win impressively on the road against bad teams. If you make the playoffs you will be one and done.

hey dumbnuts, we won the chargers game BECAUSE of jake's final drive, we won the cardinals game BECAUSE of jake's passing game, we won the packers game BECAUSE of jake's comeback... stupidass, you can't base your opinion on "should have lost." Every team "should have lost" games; its the players that win it anyway that are special.

jake is one of those special players.

/endthread

If I want to come in here? You have to be kidding me you f*cking Little Inbred Bayou Trailer Trash Bitch. I definitely will take Jake over Brees.....Brees chokes in the big game and has yet to win a playoff game with the Suckass Saints.

Sub .500 regular season record and one playoff wins...yeah that is who I want leading my team. But then again, your suckass team chose Brooks over Jake. Saints are losers....always were and always will be. Jake is 6-3 in the playoffs with two NFCC games and a SB on his resume.

Slink back down in the cellar with the entire Saints team....talk trash when you you are not staring all 3 other NFCS teams squarely in the ass.

No, Im not kidding, you in-bread imbecile. You have zero football knowledge and nothing but stupidity to contribute to this site. Now please leave before you make more of a fool of yourself (if that's possible?)

And in case WDK pt II wants to say something about lack of interest by Carolina in Brees being due to his shoulder surgery, Pennington was on the market this past offseason and Jake was coming off major and unprecedented surgery and still...nothing. Pennington is a good QB too, not some scrub. It just burns these trolls that the guy they so readily dismissed as too inept to start over the shittastic Aaron "cousin of dogfighter" Brooks is a part of the reason this team is successful.

How pathetic is it that WDK part II smack talking on here? I mean really...a fan of the worst team in the div questioning the legitimacy of the record of the div leader??? REALLY???

REALLY?!?!?!??!

ROFL.

I still can't believe that there are Saints fans, damn what year did they go to the super-bowl? Oh I forget never every other team play in their raggidy ass stadium except for them during the months of January and February!!!

No, Im not kidding, you in-bread imbecile.

That's a half-baked way of spelling inbred if I've ever seen one.

Why the hell is this here? :Chevy_anim:

Question: Don't you wish you had a backfield of Williams, Stewart and Delhomme rather than that overhyped trainwreck you have in that open sewer of a city?

Question: Don't you really beleive that once Benson moves the Saints to somewhere like Tulsa you'll become a Panthers bandwagon fan?

Question: don't you think once your Mom kicks that nasty lil meth habit you won't have to be turning gay boy tricks in the Quarter?

Question: don't you think once your Mom kicks that nasty lil meth habit you won't have to be turning gay boy tricks in the Quarter?[/QUOTE]

He'll keep doing it for the fun of it

Still waiting to hear how you were in attendance at the Panthers-Saints game, yet posting on the Huddle. And also, genius, you shouldn't talk about road records with your 1-5 mark with the one win coming against a pathetic Kansas City team. I guess it will really suck when we beat another team on the road with a losing record, in Week 17 against the Saints.

Dude what are you talking about? Who said anything about coming to the Saints Panthers game? As a matter of fact, who would want to come to Charlotte in the first place?

And in case WDK pt II wants to say something about lack of interest by Carolina in Brees being due to his shoulder surgery, Pennington was on the market this past offseason and Jake was coming off major and unprecedented surgery and still...nothing. Pennington is a good QB too, not some scrub. It just burns these trolls that the guy they so readily dismissed as too inept to start over the sh*ttastic Aaron "cousin of dogfighter" Brooks is a part of the reason this team is successful.

How pathetic is it that WDK part II smack talking on here? I mean really...a fan of the worst team in the div questioning the legitimacy of the record of the div leader??? REALLY???

REALLY?!?!?!??!

ROFL.

So let me get this straight. The fact that Fox and Hurney didn't take Brees when he was coming off major surgery means that he would not take Brees now? You are still saying you would take Jake Dilfer over Brees. I honestly thought you were kidding.

Dude what are you talking about? Who said anything about coming to the Saints Panthers game? As a matter of fact, who would want to come to Charlotte in the first place?

You did on the old board when you went by the handle of WDK. Moron. And good job ignoring all of the other points.