• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#31 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:43 PM

If I want to come in here? You have to be kidding me you f*cking Little Inbred Bayou Trailer Trash Bitch. I definitely will take Jake over Brees.....Brees chokes in the big game and has yet to win a playoff game with the Suckass Saints.

Sub .500 regular season record and one playoff wins...yeah that is who I want leading my team. But then again, your suckass team chose Brooks over Jake. Saints are losers....always were and always will be. Jake is 6-3 in the playoffs with two NFCC games and a SB on his resume.

Slink back down in the cellar with the entire Saints team....talk trash when you you are not staring all 3 other NFCS teams squarely in the ass.

No, Im not kidding, you in-bread imbecile. You have zero football knowledge and nothing but stupidity to contribute to this site. Now please leave before you make more of a fool of yourself (if that's possible?)

#32 Fireball77

Fireball77

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 07:50 PM

And in case WDK pt II wants to say something about lack of interest by Carolina in Brees being due to his shoulder surgery, Pennington was on the market this past offseason and Jake was coming off major and unprecedented surgery and still...nothing. Pennington is a good QB too, not some scrub. It just burns these trolls that the guy they so readily dismissed as too inept to start over the shittastic Aaron "cousin of dogfighter" Brooks is a part of the reason this team is successful.

How pathetic is it that WDK part II smack talking on here? I mean really...a fan of the worst team in the div questioning the legitimacy of the record of the div leader??? REALLY???
REALLY?!?!?!??!
ROFL.

#33 Malt Liquor

Malt Liquor

Smoothest cat n da city

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 08:15 PM

I still can't believe that there are Saints fans, damn what year did they go to the super-bowl? Oh I forget never every other team play in their raggidy ass stadium except for them during the months of January and February!!!

#34 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:19 PM

No, Im not kidding, you in-bread imbecile.

That's a half-baked way of spelling inbred if I've ever seen one.

Why the hell is this here? :Chevy_anim:

#35 bubbadawg

bubbadawg

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:27 PM

Question: Don't you wish you had a backfield of Williams, Stewart and Delhomme rather than that overhyped trainwreck you have in that open sewer of a city?
Question: Don't you really beleive that once Benson moves the Saints to somewhere like Tulsa you'll become a Panthers bandwagon fan?
Question: don't you think once your Mom kicks that nasty lil meth habit you won't have to be turning gay boy tricks in the Quarter?

#36 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:33 PM

[quote name='bubbadawg']
Question: don't you think once your Mom kicks that nasty lil meth habit you won't have to be turning gay boy tricks in the Quarter?[/QUOTE]

He'll keep doing it for the fun of it

#37 blackandgold10

blackandgold10

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 11:59 PM

Still waiting to hear how you were in attendance at the Panthers-Saints game, yet posting on the Huddle. And also, genius, you shouldn't talk about road records with your 1-5 mark with the one win coming against a pathetic Kansas City team. I guess it will really suck when we beat another team on the road with a losing record, in Week 17 against the Saints.

Dude what are you talking about? Who said anything about coming to the Saints Panthers game? As a matter of fact, who would want to come to Charlotte in the first place?

#38 blackandgold10

blackandgold10

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 12:01 AM

And in case WDK pt II wants to say something about lack of interest by Carolina in Brees being due to his shoulder surgery, Pennington was on the market this past offseason and Jake was coming off major and unprecedented surgery and still...nothing. Pennington is a good QB too, not some scrub. It just burns these trolls that the guy they so readily dismissed as too inept to start over the sh*ttastic Aaron "cousin of dogfighter" Brooks is a part of the reason this team is successful.

How pathetic is it that WDK part II smack talking on here? I mean really...a fan of the worst team in the div questioning the legitimacy of the record of the div leader??? REALLY???
REALLY?!?!?!??!
ROFL.

So let me get this straight. The fact that Fox and Hurney didn't take Brees when he was coming off major surgery means that he would not take Brees now? You are still saying you would take Jake Dilfer over Brees. I honestly thought you were kidding.

#39 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 01:05 AM

Dude what are you talking about? Who said anything about coming to the Saints Panthers game? As a matter of fact, who would want to come to Charlotte in the first place?

You did on the old board when you went by the handle of WDK. Moron. And good job ignoring all of the other points.

#40 PantherDude

PantherDude

Best of luck, Coach Fox!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,373 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 02:43 AM

1) Why does a Panther game in Charlotte seem like a large high school? The fans kind of clap and cheer but seem very polite and quite

Why are you too stupid & make up lies like this? Why did many in NO came to BoA Stadium when Katrina hit NO? :D

2) Does anyone really think that the Panthers can go anywhere with Jake. I mean he has to be one of the 10 worst QB's in the NFL.

Umm......yes. He has done that before, moron. Remeber the Superbowl? Has Brees or your shitty team ever gone there? Nope. You're not a top 10 worst QB if you're the starter of the team & took them to the Superbowl. Keep lying to yourself though. It just make it funnier the more you make yourself look stupid that way.

3) Is there any question that the NFC south is the best division in the NFL?

The shitty 'Aints isn't on the list though. Sorry to point out the truth there. :D :D

Honestly, do you think he's any good?

Yep. He took us to the Playoffs few times before & the Superbowl. It require a QB who can throw & make good call to do that. Even if he isn't good like Manning or Brady.

It's your run game and defense that make that team along with Steve Smith, Goofball!

But who is responsible for throwing the ball to the receivers & handling one to the running backs, dipshit? The quarterbacks!! Even Brees done that too. Duh!

Know your team if you want to come on here, otherwise go to a Falcon or Bucs site.

I think you should do that instead. This is the Panthers board, not the 'Aints & you have no final say on who should leave or stay here. If you don't like it, then get the hell out. :rolleyes:

#41 Fireball77

Fireball77

• HUDDLER
  • 3,398 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 03:08 AM

So let me get this straight. The fact that Fox and Hurney didn't take Brees when he was coming off major surgery means that he would not take Brees now? You are still saying you would take Jake Dilfer over Brees. I honestly thought you were kidding.

I see you didn't answer the rest of the comment I made vis a vis Penny etc. Shocker.
John Fox has ALWAYS said that his base philosophy would remain the same even if he had Elway as a QB so why pay Brees all that $$$? So yes I think he would be happier with a productive QB who is money in the clutch, a great leader, and plays well in the playoffs who is paid average for a starter than paying beaucoup bucks for Brees who hasn't proven to do any of those things as well or better for more $$. And I agree with that philosophy. Pretty #s passing games don't win SBs. So as much as you hate the fact that I don't long for or drool and fawn over your QB, I don't. I don't believe in building a team around one player.

Edited by Fireball77, 11 December 2008 - 03:10 AM.

#42 Sandy Claws

Sandy Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 05:02 AM

Gee. Let's assume that Brees , Bush, Shockey, Colston, & all these other Saints ARE the great players these Sants's fans pretend they are. How bad is the organization as a whole that screws that up to the tune of 7-6?

#43 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,300 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 11 December 2008 - 09:30 AM

I love the constant comparisons of Jake to Trent Dilfer. If he can get us a Lombardi like Dilfer did in Baltimore, then slag on Aints boy. It'll still be something that neither Breesy nor the Saints will ever have.

If Jake is Trent Dilfer, then Drew is Jon Kitna. Talent and monster numbers but it's mostly because they have nothing even resembling a defense and are wildly inconsistent running the ball. I know about last week, but the Aints are 27th in rushing yards/game with less than 100 yards each week. By the way, using your logic from earlier in the thread, the Saints should be 6-7 right now because they needed a last minute drive to beat the Falcons :rolleyes:

If I'm playing fantasy football, I want Brees (took him first round and it's paid off). If I want a leader and someone who can almost always pull out the win, I want Jake.

Edited by london67, 11 December 2008 - 04:28 PM.

#44 Panthericulous

Panthericulous

I'm calmer than you are..

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 09:41 AM

you must have gone to a shitty high school...

#45 blackandgold10

blackandgold10

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 10:30 AM

You did on the old board when you went by the handle of WDK. Moron. And good job ignoring all of the other points.

I was posting on the old board when WDK was doing the same. If you want to argue my points fine but don't bring up something some other idiot was saying to justify your lack of logic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.