Photo
- - - - -

Is matt moore criticism allowed on here?

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#1 d34

d34

TROLL

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:27 PM

i dunno guys, i must have missed that hr meeting at the huddle office where we decided that all negativity towards matt moore was to be left at the door. I'm serious 90 percent of the huddle supports matt moore like he was the unquestioned 6 time pro bowler 4500 yard 30td passer that he is not. I wish the guy well, but at the same time I would love for every player in that roster to be in "a short leash". I hope moore kills, and if he dosen't then he really needs to get evaluated (i hope). There seems to be a serious backlash to anyone calling moore anything but hope, like called a troll, or even question the faith in the team. And look all I hope for the huddle is to understand that this guy has not grown on some people, and if the guy struggles next week, and we start shaky because poor offense/qb play to really realize that moore may not be the guy, clausen may be a bust and we might look to trade for a qb.....but seriously guys, i hope we can get moore of his high chair, go out there and earn your job buddy, start 6-0 THEN i might buy your jersey, till then...

#2 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:30 PM

no

#3 SnarkAttack

SnarkAttack

Master of Disaster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:31 PM

the Huddle endorses blind Matt Moore homerism just as it does the importance of correct punctuation and proper grammar.

#4 d34

d34

TROLL

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

no what

#5 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,898 posts

i dunno guys, i must have missed that hr meeting at the huddle office where we decided that all negativity towards matt moore was to be left at the door. I'm serious 90 percent of the huddle supports matt moore like he was the unquestioned 6 time pro bowler 4500 yard 30td passer that he is not. I wish the guy well, but at the same time I would love for every player in that roster to be in "a short leash". I hope moore kills, and if he dosen't then he really needs to get evaluated (i hope). There seems to be a serious backlash to anyone calling moore anything but hope, like called a troll, or even question the faith in the team. And look all I hope for the huddle is to understand that this guy has not grown on some people, and if the guy struggles next week, and we start shaky because poor offense/qb play to really realize that moore may not be the guy, clausen may be a bust and we might look to trade for a qb.....but seriously guys, i hope we can get moore of his high chair, go out there and earn your job buddy, start 6-0 THEN i might buy your jersey, till then...

the kid is 6-2 as a starter in the NFL and looks to be the exact QB Fox needs for his offense.

If you think 2 preseason games where there is ZERO gameplanning, against 2 of the top 3 defense from last year, that blitz heavily, and Carolina being without there ONLY WR deserves some bashing, and in which the OL has provided little time for him to hit unopen scrub WRs......then have at it.

Edited by CRA, 24 August 2010 - 01:37 PM.

#6 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:32 PM

And I'm not sure if you were criticizing anything in particular or just asking if it was allowed. But if you were trying to criticize, you didn't.

If you are going to criticize, make it clear. And if its about preseason or Jimmy, there are other threads.

#7 d34

d34

TROLL

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:32 PM

the Huddle endorses blind Matt Moore homerism just as it does the importance of correct punctuation and proper grammar.

wait wait wait (checks url....www.carolinahuddle.com) hmm pretty sure i logged off blackboard.edu didn't know i was being tested

#8 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:33 PM

wait wait wait...yes, still waiting for d34 to make a point

#9 SnarkAttack

SnarkAttack

Master of Disaster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:34 PM

wait wait wait (checks url....www.carolinahuddle.com) hmm pretty sure i logged off blackboard.edu didn't know i was being tested

You're NOT being tested - that was the point.

#10 d34

d34

TROLL

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:34 PM

no i think people are misunderstanding what im saying. What I don't want is for threads like "is just his second year as a starter" or "he will grow into the position" or "give it time, its a rebuilding year". He has a 1 year contract, we have 3 other quarterbacks, what if he fails, do we resign him and try this all over again? Jake Locker anyone?

#11 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • 5,730 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:35 PM

Not here specifically, but I'm sure you can find a million other threads about Matt Moore here at the Huddle where criticizing him is perfectly fine. How about using the search feature provided by the forum to find one before posting another one of these threads.

#12 The Other Colbert

The Other Colbert

new

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:35 PM

matt moore is on a high chair?

#13 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:37 PM

That's really not criticism so I don't know what you are trying to get at. If Matt Moore goes 0-16 and throws 10 TDs and 40 INTs I don't think we resign him to a franchise deal, but that's just me and stranger things have happened. If you are saying that COULD happen so we might as well play Clausen now then you sir are a donkey.

No one is saying anything like you quoted. They are saying, "he is a winner" "its only preseason please stop acting like we are out of the playoffs already" and "He doesn't need to be a record setter just above average."

That is all

#14 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • 5,730 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:38 PM

yes
Posted Image
Matthew Erickson Moore

#15 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:38 PM

He was a pale baby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.