445 replies to this topic

#1 ConCity

ConCity

just a member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:46 PM

Ok not bashing MM just want some thoughts and feed back. SO please don't crucify me. If MM is 6-2 as a starter. then that means he has played half a season. So the "getting settled in", "hes new", "WRs Suck", etc... excuses should be out the window when back up QBs have at least threw a TD pass and have a higher QB rating than what 36.something with crappy lines and crappy WRs. I know i know. they play 2nd string Ds, but see the ravens game were the DB position is thin, and you can even make a case for the jets with revis out and cromartie in ( a cast away )and a rookie playing db. I'm all for moore. I actually hope more does well and we can trade clausen (down the road obviosly). I know he did phenominal in the reg season games he has played, and I know its only preseason, But do you think he is taking his role lightly since it was just handed to him and therefore he isn't pushing him self or maybe its nerves of "wow this car is mine now. i might crash it. so i'm gonna drive really sloooow" ya know freaking out and not wanting to let the franchise down ( especially after seeing how fans crucified jake)? I hope the best for him and I have faith in him. if he does well maybe we can get that 2 round AE pick back with clausen! :cheers2:

#2 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,451 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:49 PM

not a good way to start off.

#3 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:51 PM

not a good way to start off.

An excellent way for me to get in another round of pictures, though.

#4 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,451 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:51 PM

might as well kill it, this thread is already dead to me

#5 Wither

Wither

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:52 PM

might as well kill it, this thread is already dead to me

It's been like that recently. Shame.

#6 PantherFan52

PantherFan52

The Man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:53 PM

MM has never played lights out in preseason. I'm not worried

#7 ConCity

ConCity

just a member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:54 PM

So? dumping my question in a thread that is at the annoying point of even more pointless sh*t talking isn't going to get any response. I just want to know what people think. If you don't want to read my post don't click on it!
(6-2 as a starter should tip you off that its about MM). Its funny how "senior members" can post all the pointless nonsense that they want and no one says anything, but as soon as a newbie ask a question we are trolls and dumbasses. Eff off!

#8 DickolausJ

DickolausJ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:55 PM

huh?

#9 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,451 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:56 PM

So? dumping my question in a thread that is at the annoying point of even more pointless sh*t talking isn't going to get any response. I just want to know what people think. If you don't want to read my post don't click on it!
(6-2 as a starter should tip you off that its about MM). Its funny how "senior members" can post all the pointless nonsense that they want and no one says anything, but as soon as a newbie ask a question we are trolls and dumbasses. Eff off!

:lol: for starters...maybe if you would look around before making a thread no one would bother you. There are horrible threads already w/ this topic in it, and they are near the top. If you would have looked, then you would have seen them. And you said troll and dumbass, not me....

#10 Wither

Wither

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:57 PM

:lol: for starters...maybe if you would look around before making a thread no one would bother you. There are horrible threads already w/ this topic in it, and they are near the top. If you would have looked, then you would have seen them. And you said troll and dumbass, not me....

It's your fault; you started it!

Its funny how "senior members" can post all the pointless nonsense that they want and no one says anything, but as soon as a newbie ask a question we are trolls and dumbasses.

It has nothing to do with that. It's all about execution, baby!

Just so you know, I started out as a "newbie" here too and way after most of the "senior members" joined this site. I made some stupid posts (not really threads) and still do, I just take them in stride and keep going.

#11 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,451 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:57 PM

It's your fault; you started it!

guilty as charged

#12 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,451 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:58 PM

i should have went to bed 30 minutes ago. this place is nut house...but its all good. someone has to derail threads around here w/ Saltman on hiatus.

#13 Wither

Wither

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 11:00 PM

i should have went to bed 30 minutes ago. this place is nut house...but its all good. someone has to derail threads around here w/ Saltman on hiatus.

Yeah, I used to be like a volunteer firefighter; always on standby for emergency derails.

Now with the cutbacks they have me working overtime!

#14 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 11:02 PM

It's also preseason on teh great huddle.

#15 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,451 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 11:02 PM

well i will let you finish it off. I've done enough screwing around for the day. I need to scale back tomorrow and actually get some work done. fugging bed time fo realz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.