Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6-2 as a starter

450 posts in this topic

Posted

So this shitty thread just added 84 dumps to it, since the last time I posted.

Posted

I think I'm just glad we kept the 1st rounder XD. Seriously it will hurt giving up the 2nd like that. We could have had AE without the trade.

There are areas of Matt's play that does get me nervous. I don't know if I've seen a good deep ball thrown by him. They all look like punts that hang and hang in the air. That and he has come into play late in the year. Think about it by this time defense is beat up on any team and they have no footage of this guy playing so it's hard to judge. The pressure of a whole season might wear on him and people will be watching this time.

yeah one of my main points about the preussure was that he was around to see how we threw jake under the bus. so i wonder if he will hold back some of that gunslinger in him (which in my opion makes him good) to decrease his chance of throwing picks, but at the same time decrease the chance of big plays. Also your right that arching deep ball has to go. I think throwing like that will just give the safeties more time to react to it.

Posted

once again try again... not funny, and doesn't make sense. geeze you guys are horrible at sh*t talking!

I think people are pretty good at trolling/poo talking you.. just look at the amount of time you have wasted replying to all these posts :lol:

1 person likes this

Posted

I think people are pretty good at trolling/poo talking you.. just look at the amount of time you have wasted replying to all these posts :lol:

ding ding ding

Posted

hey i got time to kill right now... unlike the rest of these people who spend every second of there miserable lives here. so i don't mind wasting my time.... so try again little amigo!

Posted

ding ding ding

have you ever heard the phrase D*ck rider? cause you sure are good at it!

Posted

ConCity, you are like Clark Griswold and you will get this thread to Wally World no matter what it takes.

1 person likes this

Posted

hey i got time to kill right now... unlike the rest of these people who spend every second of there miserable lives here. so i don't mind wasting my time.... so try again little amigo!

So you want to spend your free time with miserable people like us? Aren't we just so damn honored!

Posted

Actually...... d34 quit posting yesterday and Concity has kicked up hardcore today. Both signed up in August 2010. Both are incoherant and rambling fools. Coincidence?

Posted

ConCity, you are like Clark Griswold and you will get this thread to Wally World no matter what it takes.

yes sir! relentless! you gotta be with all these fail attempets to derailing going on.

I think you're all f*cked in the head. We're ten hours from the f*cking fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much f*cking fun we'll need plastic surgeory to remove our g*damn smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're Aholes! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy Sh*t!

- clark griswold

Posted

Actually...... d34 quit posting yesterday and Concity has kicked up hardcore today. Both signed up in August 2010. Both are incoherant and rambling fools. Coincidence?

ok... this one did me in. don't ever try to say i'm like that idiot (d34). i asked to try again... and you succeeded. gawd i hate you!

Posted

have you ever heard the phrase D*ck rider? cause you sure are good at it!

The only d*ck riding and cocksmanship belongs to Zod. He is after all the Huddle's Cocksman.

1 person likes this