Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6-2 as a starter

450 posts in this topic

Posted

The only d*ck riding and cocksmanship belongs to Zod. He is after all the Huddle's Cocksman.

YESSSS......!!!! i had to give you what rep i could for the use of the word "cocksmanship" ! :rofl:

1 person likes this

Posted

I could have given you more rep, but you were clearly sucking up for some of my massive rep.

Posted

I could have given you more rep, but you were clearly sucking up for some of my massive rep.

i don't care about rep really... i just like creative words. trust me from this thread alone do i seem like the sucking up type? or the rep type? give or take it. just don't make me as a troll or take my ablility to post away.

and clark is one of my favorite movie characters ever. i got the sound board on deck!

1 person likes this

Posted

I think this thread needs to become about birds flying.

african-safari.jpg?size=500&imageId=9596036

Posted

hey i got time to kill right now... unlike the rest of these people who spend every second of there miserable lives here. so i don't mind wasting my time.... so try again little amigo!

massage biness slow? i could image your hands with this short temper doesnt get you much repeat biness.

Posted

massage biness slow? i could image your hands with this short temper doesnt get you much repeat biness.

For all we know it could be a massage parlor... :lol:

1 person likes this

Posted

not happenin'

Posted

the-london-wetland-centre.jpg?size=500&imageId=8938229

Posted

nope... business is boomin'.... and being in a zen inviroment is probably what causes my temper. i'm peaceful all damn day!

Posted

serenity now!

Posted

victoria-the-eagle-star.jpg?size=500&imageId=8770538

Posted

ok jangler.... if i get one more honest response we can switch to birds, but not until then. we are gonna make it!