445 replies to this topic

#136 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,469 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:54 PM

I think people are pretty good at trolling/poo talking you.. just look at the amount of time you have wasted replying to all these posts :lol:

ding ding ding

#137 ConCity

ConCity

just a member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:55 PM

I think people are pretty good at trolling/poo talking you.. just look at the amount of time you have wasted replying to all these posts :lol:

hey i got time to kill right now... unlike the rest of these people who spend every second of there miserable lives here. so i don't mind wasting my time.... so try again little amigo!

#138 ConCity

ConCity

just a member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:56 PM

ding ding ding

have you ever heard the phrase D*ck rider? cause you sure are good at it!

#139 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 47,230 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:57 PM

ConCity, you are like Clark Griswold and you will get this thread to Wally World no matter what it takes.

#140 ElkinPanthersFan

ElkinPanthersFan

Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:58 PM

hey i got time to kill right now... unlike the rest of these people who spend every second of there miserable lives here. so i don't mind wasting my time.... so try again little amigo!

So you want to spend your free time with miserable people like us? Aren't we just so damn honored!

#141 ElkinPanthersFan

ElkinPanthersFan

Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:01 PM

Actually...... d34 quit posting yesterday and Concity has kicked up hardcore today. Both signed up in August 2010. Both are incoherant and rambling fools. Coincidence?

#142 ConCity

ConCity

just a member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:02 PM

ConCity, you are like Clark Griswold and you will get this thread to Wally World no matter what it takes.

yes sir! relentless! you gotta be with all these fail attempets to derailing going on.

I think you're all f*cked in the head. We're ten hours from the f*cking fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much f*cking fun we'll need plastic surgeory to remove our g*damn smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're Aholes! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy Sh*t!

- clark griswold

#143 ConCity

ConCity

just a member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:04 PM

Actually...... d34 quit posting yesterday and Concity has kicked up hardcore today. Both signed up in August 2010. Both are incoherant and rambling fools. Coincidence?

ok... this one did me in. don't ever try to say i'm like that idiot (d34). i asked to try again... and you succeeded. gawd i hate you!

#144 ElkinPanthersFan

ElkinPanthersFan

Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:06 PM

have you ever heard the phrase D*ck rider? cause you sure are good at it!

The only d*ck riding and cocksmanship belongs to Zod. He is after all the Huddle's Cocksman.

#145 ConCity

ConCity

just a member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:10 PM

The only d*ck riding and cocksmanship belongs to Zod. He is after all the Huddle's Cocksman.

YESSSS......!!!! i had to give you what rep i could for the use of the word "cocksmanship" ! :rofl:

#146 Jangler

Jangler

• HUDDLER
  • 47,230 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:12 PM

I could have given you more rep, but you were clearly sucking up for some of my massive rep.

#147 ConCity

ConCity

just a member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:14 PM

I could have given you more rep, but you were clearly sucking up for some of my massive rep.

i don't care about rep really... i just like creative words. trust me from this thread alone do i seem like the sucking up type? or the rep type? give or take it. just don't make me as a troll or take my ablility to post away.

and clark is one of my favorite movie characters ever. i got the sound board on deck!

Edited by ConCity, 25 August 2010 - 03:17 PM.

#148 Jangler

Jangler

• HUDDLER
  • 47,230 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:16 PM

I think this thread needs to become about birds flying.

Posted Image

#149 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,441 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:19 PM

massage biness slow? i could image your hands with this short temper doesnt get you much repeat biness.

#150 ElkinPanthersFan

ElkinPanthersFan

Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:20 PM

massage biness slow? i could image your hands with this short temper doesnt get you much repeat biness.

For all we know it could be a massage parlor... :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com