Photo
- - - - -

6-2 as a starter

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
445 replies to this topic

#436 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

Moderators

Posted 27 August 2010 - 02:08 PM

You're real name is Jonah Benson isn't it?

Attached Files

#437 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 August 2010 - 02:24 PM

not yours juat his... unless you guys fight in real life like you do on here and can't handle your own sh*t by yourself... and if you do so well at work then why did you fail to realize that all of my moves were promotions and not getting fired? how do you get fired and stay with the same company mr. smart guy...you guys called my career BS and inbelievable, but you sir i find it hard to believe someone as thin witted as you have really made it that far... why don't you post your personal work info?

hey buddy, i apologize for any insults i may have thrown in your direction. this thread here holds the crown, at least you have make minimal sense.

http://www.carolinah...r-panthers.html

#438 ConCity

ConCity

just a member

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 August 2010 - 03:27 PM

hey buddy, i apologize for any insults i may have thrown in your direction. this thread here holds the crown, at least you have make minimal sense.

http://www.carolinah...r-panthers.html

same here man... like i said with Dockery and Dpanther... its all in fun. i don't really mean any of the personal insults, but Skew really pissed me off by posting something I woulda perfered to keep to my self. i hope to meet all of you at the tailgate when and if i can get tixs this year. My DWI has really got my situation Effed up. I will bring beers for everyone. Just leave Skew and I to our business. I promise no sh*t talking will never come from me first. Like i ahve stated over and over. I just want some football talk with out the forum bias.:thumbsup:

wow i just clicked on that link hahahahhahaha.... yeah kinda stupid, but hey its a public forum, and something thats never been talked about!

Edited by ConCity, 27 August 2010 - 03:38 PM.

#439 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

SUPPORTER

Posted 27 August 2010 - 03:54 PM

So can everybody get along now? Cause this thread is whack. An insult to the smack.

#440 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

HUDDLER

Posted 27 August 2010 - 04:23 PM

So can everybody get along now? Cause this thread is whack. An insult to the smack.

It's Rhymin' Time!

#441 Jangler

Jangler

oddly perched

HUDDLER

Posted 27 August 2010 - 05:31 PM

#442 Winter

Winter

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 27 August 2010 - 09:21 PM

i have made peace with dockery and dpanther...whaterever his full name is... i thought this thread was done and we were all gonna let it go, but your side kick and mr. johnny come lately Skew really got under my skin about posting something i chose to kept to my self. you should admit he shouldn't have done that and yall should just leave it alone. look at all my other post i get along fine with everybody. its you guys who have an addiction of being internet tough guys, and can't stop coming at me.

I agree. Skew is a big douchenozzle. He never wants to join Johnny Rockets and me when we play hide the icicle.

#443 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

HUDDLER

Posted 27 August 2010 - 09:39 PM

I agree. Skew is a big douchenozzle. He never wants to join Johnny Rockets and me when we play hide the icicle.

lol

#444 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

SUPPORTER

Posted 28 August 2010 - 07:40 AM

It's Rhymin' Time!

Im a lyrical king if you know what i mean, homie.

#445 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

Moderators

Posted 28 August 2010 - 10:33 AM

fug you Winter. I'm going to the beach tomorrow.

#446 dixontosanders

dixontosanders

That wizard guy

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 August 2010 - 05:18 PM

Preseason don't mean fug all

lions went like 4-0 and ended up 0-16

it just matters for depth new playcalling and rookiEs