#106 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,353 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:41 PM

I think your confusing "wall of text" with being "wordy". It's not using excessive verbiage to explain your point or word count thats the problem. It's the never ending stream of consciousness essay with words spelled phonetically and a general lack of punctuation that make it hard for people to read.

Remember we aren't in your head, and although you may feel that a general appreciation for the english language in a typed medium should be an afterthought, it really shouldn't. You have the nerve to call people out for being assholes for not excepting your jargon that is extremely hard to understand but fail to concede that you could put some effort into your typing, by possibly proofreading. Hell, if you have to, type it in a word processing program first and run spell check and look at all those little "error squiggles", fix it, then copy and paste.

You are not talking to us on the street you are trying to communicate via the written word and you are extremely bad at it. That is the problem.

Nah....that is not it. We just think he is a complete idiot.

#107 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,129 posts

I think your confusing "wall of text" with being "wordy". It's not using excessive verbiage to explain your point or word count thats the problem. It's the never ending stream of consciousness essay with words spelled phonetically and a general lack of punctuation that make it hard for people to read.

Remember we aren't in your head, and although you may feel that a general appreciation for the english language in a typed medium should be an afterthought, it really shouldn't. You have the nerve to call people out for being assholes for not excepting your jargon that is extremely hard to understand but fail to concede that you could put some effort into your typing, by possibly proofreading. Hell, if you have to, type it in a word processing program first and run spell check and look at all those little "error squiggles", fix it, then copy and paste.

You are not talking to us on the street you are trying to communicate via the written word and you are extremely bad at it. That is the problem.

Nicely put, its just so much easier not to be this nice

Once again... am I paying you tuition? is this english class or the huddle? ok i thought so Eff off!

especially to someone who doesnt get it like this guy

#108 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,563 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Once again... am I paying you tuition? is this english class or the huddle? ok i thought so Eff off!

So you can't read or type? Why even bother. I wasn't trying to teach you English, I was making the point that until you learn to type in a way that people can understand NO ONE IS GOING TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY.

#109 ConCity

ConCity

just a member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:42 PM

And i was calling people assh*les because they bash me for being repetitive, and they have a choice to read it or not. not because of them not understanding me. read the entire sh*t before you start coming at with about things i have already explained!

#110 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,129 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:43 PM

instead, just call into the whackattack, that show if full of unintelligent people like you. you dont have to worry about complete sentences, spelling etc, just shout it it out baby!!!

#111 ConCity

ConCity

just a member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:45 PM

So you can't read or type? Why even bother. I wasn't trying to teach you English, I was making the point that until you learn to type in a way that people can understand NO ONE IS GOING TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY.

I have alreadf admitted that it was confusing and i apoligized. So what if my commas arnt were they should be or i miss spell. It would take a real F*cktard not to get the point!

#112 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,463 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:50 PM

its your pissy attitude that turns people off. Had you manned up from the get go, there we be no problems. But instead you got defense and started the trash talking. Now you have enemies rather than friends. One reason I said you wouldn't last long

#113 ConCity

ConCity

just a member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:56 PM

its your pissy attitude that turns people off. Had you manned up from the get go, there we be no problems. But instead you got defense and started the trash talking. Now you have enemies rather than friends. One reason I said you wouldn't last long

oooohhhh nooooo! no huddle friends? my gwad what will i ever do?

oh right i have a real life.

#114 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,129 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:56 PM

just not a real education. they werent cool in your school?

#115 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,463 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:57 PM

then quit worrying about what we think and/or how we operated and get to it

#116 WhiteBoysCanRun22

WhiteBoysCanRun22

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:01 PM

Ok not bashing MM just want some thoughts and feed back. SO please don't crucify me. If MM is 6-2 as a starter. then that means he has played half a season. So the "getting settled in", "hes new", "WRs Suck", etc... excuses should be out the window when back up QBs have at least threw a TD pass and have a higher QB rating than what 36.something with crappy lines and crappy WRs. I know i know. they play 2nd string Ds, but see the ravens game were the DB position is thin, and you can even make a case for the jets with revis out and cromartie in ( a cast away )and a rookie playing db. I'm all for moore. I actually hope more does well and we can trade clausen (down the road obviosly). I know he did phenominal in the reg season games he has played, and I know its only preseason, But do you think he is taking his role lightly since it was just handed to him and therefore he isn't pushing him self or maybe its nerves of "wow this car is mine now. i might crash it. so i'm gonna drive really sloooow" ya know freaking out and not wanting to let the franchise down ( especially after seeing how fans crucified jake)? I hope the best for him and I have faith in him. if he does well maybe we can get that 2 round AE pick back with clausen! :cheers2:

No worries, i'm not criticizing you but remember two things:

1) This is only the pre-season
2) The Ravens & the Jets were ranked in the top 5 for Defense last year

#117 ConCity

ConCity

just a member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:02 PM

just not a real education. they werent cool in your school?

why worry about it when i have been a producer of radio stations/shows in the QC for years and now own my own massage thearapy company, and work at a chiropractic office? hmmmmm.... not being able to spell has worked out so far!

#118 ConCity

ConCity

just a member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:04 PM

No worries, i'm not criticizing you but remember two things:

1) This is only the pre-season
2) The Ravens & the Jets were ranked in the top 5 for Defense last year

i'm not really worried about MM. i'm more worried about getting that pick back. its very possible we will need it badly!

#119 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,353 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:05 PM

why worry about it when i have been a producer of radio stations/shows in the QC for years and now own my own massage thearapy company, and work at a chiropractic office? hmmmmm.... not being able to spell has worked out so far!

Congrats...you have now officially had 3 crappy jobs for a career.

#120 ConCity

ConCity

just a member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:06 PM

then quit worrying about what we think and/or how we operated and get to it

oohhh but watching you guys TRYING to be witty and mean is so funny to me... to cheers for the effort !:cheers2::cheers2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.