Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice place to have discussions

60 posts in this topic

Posted

Damn it's Mr passive aggressive! Start poo then act like you don't know what's going on. I tried to have discussions with you pricks. I think you should know that cuz we were having one before you thought your dick was bigger than mine. Bottom line your a homo. You can't stand on your own lcd screen (let alone feet) without your homies chiming in

???

Anyway, I remember you making a stupid thread and me posting in it. I forgot you as soon as I left that thread. Sorry.

Posted

???

Anyway, I remember you making a stupid thread and me posting in it. I forgot you as soon as I left that thread. Sorry.

You forgot me hahah. why you still got my name on your fingers then? I never made a thread. I posted in one genius

Posted

You forgot me hahah. why you still got my name on your fingers then? I never made a thread. I posted in one genius

Thanks for proving my point. I forgot you.

Posted

he is proving a point... no matter how senseless it is or how much you hate it... your " click" will bash and rant on anyone about threads they don't like... which is shooting yourselves in the foot b/c the more reponses it gets the longer it stays on page 1. you guys are so easy to get to.... hahahah dumbassess.

Posted

he is proving a point... no matter how senseless it is or how much you hate it... your " click" will bash and rant on anyone about threads they don't like... which is shooting yourselves in the foot b/c the more reponses it gets the longer it stays on page 1. you guys are so easy to get to.... hahahah dumbassess.

What?

Engrish.

Posted

Wait! You expect Mods to work??

1 person likes this

Posted

damn what took you so long?

Posted

ass_hole.jpg

Posted

Jesusthug don't turn the otha cheek. Nah, hell nah! He's gonna....

whine?

It's part of the game man, all of it. Just like drunken brawls, saturated fats, and hypertension.

Posted

Don't tell me I have to repeat the procedure to get this one moved too.

Posted

What?

Engrish.

way to ignore how once again we have shown you how much you suck and how much you are contridicting you self.... i know you can understand that. do i really have to wreck you on 2 threads at the same time?

Posted

Been watching Behind the Music: Fantasia No way I was missing that!

1 person likes this