Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Concern over TV coverage tomorrow night...

35 posts in this topic

Posted

So I was going to set the DVR earlier in the week to grab the game tomorrow night... especially since wifey could go into labor anytime soon... and WTVD (the Panthers Network affiliate here in central NC) said it was showing "Meet the Fockers" on the guide...

I figured they just hadn't updated the TV listing yet and said I would check again later in the week...

Well, even today, it still says it is showing that movie, and the Panthers game is nowhere to be found...

It is going to be televised, right?

I know this is a silly worry, but I just want to make sure I didn't miss a memo somewhere about it not being available...

Should still air, at least it always did for me every year until last week when f*cking Nascar decided to take over the Earth. That was some bullshit, made me watch the game on non-hd... smh... F*ck nascar.

1 person likes this

Posted

Listed for me in Winston

Posted

Believe it or not, it might be on CW-22, or Fox. It will be carried. I have Directv not Cable; but, I believe last week's game, though I was at it, I heard it was carried on CW-22

Living in Raleigh and trying to find out anything about the Panthers is painful.

At least the Raleigh paper covers them now courtesy of the Charlotte sports writers.

Posted

Here in Wilmington, anyone know if this game is going to air? I'm gonna be F'ing pissed if I miss it.

Got crapy charter cable here.

Posted

Should still air, at least it always did for me every year until last week when f*cking Nascar decided to take over the Earth. That was some bullshit, made me watch the game on non-hd... smh... F*ck nascar.

Literally why carolina is a joke

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh, found it. Fox channal 9/709 HD, we can always count on FOX for Carolina games around here.

Posted

All I know is that I sure as hell am not going to ask anyone about links.

You better not.

Posted

what if i ask for a "zelda character"? is that ok?

Posted

....you can always pay $20 and watch the rest of the preseason @ nfl.com/preseason ....i'm considering it down here in soggy pensacola...

Posted

Here in Raliegh it shows the Dallas preseason game, but nothing about the Panthers. Do I need to be worried?

Posted

Here in Raliegh it shows the Dallas preseason game, but nothing about the Panthers. Do I need to be worried?

Yes.