Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

...and thats a big F*CK YOU Fakeaneer fans.

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Now get off our board and find your own.

Posted

:cheers2:

Posted

lol

Posted

:D

Posted

We've had some good bucs fans join recently. Can't say the same about some of our own fans.

Posted

We've had some good bucs fans join recently. Can't say the same about some of our own fans.

Good bucs can go to bucs site's imo and not come here talking trash. I certainly dont go to other teams sites and smack talk.

Posted

Speak for yourself. The Bucs fans have been pretty classy all week leading up to this game, and I for one, enjoy having opposing fans here.

Then again, you can bash the idiot Saints and Falcons fans all you want, except for a couple of regulars, who I respect.

Posted

Good bucs can go to bucs site's imo and not come here talking trash. I certainly dont go to other teams sites and smack talk.

So you haven't figured out this whole message board thingy yet, huh? Must be real exciting to you to hang out all day and everybody rah! rah! rah! the team in unison. :sleep:

Venture out of your cave, Grasshopper, for there is a whole unknown internet world just waiting for you to experience.

ththboo.gif

We encourage opposing fans to join our board....please consider it.(unless this concept scares the hell out of you)

http://bbs.buccaneers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Speak for yourself. The Bucs fans have been pretty classy all week leading up to this game, and I for one, enjoy having opposing fans here.

Thanks, man. You get it. :cheers2:

Posted

Yes, the good bucs fans have been respectful and not trash talking and have been giving props to this team all day today.

Posted

Yes, the good bucs fans have been respectful and not trash talking and have been giving props to this team all day today.

You Go Girl! message7.gif

TommyDancing.gif:D

Posted

Yea, I didn't really see any Bucs fans talking smack this week. Hell, I even said on here that I expected the Bucs to lose. Congrats on the win Panthers fans.

Posted

Yea, I didn't really see any Bucs fans talking smack this week. Hell, I even said on here that I expected the Bucs to lose. Congrats on the win Panthers fans.

Perfect storm kinda wins for both teams this year..

Gruden (from his presser) "I'm glad we're not gonna see them again for awhile."

If we meet in the playoffs, it will be an all out war. And a damn good football game.