Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hepcat

Trent Guy and Mike Goodson

102 posts in this topic

]

i told you guys it was a simple reading mistake, coulda went either way. if i want wayward conversation, i'll just call up my 3 and 5 year old....you guys keep babbling on the same old bs, so talking to my boys would make more sense. you act like i just went off on hepcat when i didn't, and had to come to his aid like the superfriends or something.....get a life.

Fuck_You__Too_by_DalaiHarma.jpg

you do sound like a douche

good one.....way to be there:rolleyes:

stepping over the trivial pissing match that this thread is becoming...

i'm thinking that if it weren't for the fact that trent guy was a local boy, there wouldn't be anywhere near the love for him. i don't care where he's from. i have no ties to charlotte. he just isn't that good. in no way did he show he's better than anyone else.

goodson has been stepping up in a lot of areas and there is every reason to believe that while he may not duplicate that home run from the other night, he still has been able to do more than anyone else in kick returns. give him this year and he'll show even more. the kid is flat out dynamic.

1 person likes this

is everyone this picky? jeez. sorry lord vader, i'll go back to my real job now, which doesn't consist of being on a football website all day correcting people.

You do at least see the irony in this post, right?

i told you guys it was a simple reading mistake, coulda went either way. if i want wayward conversation, i'll just call up my 3 and 5 year old....you guys keep babbling on the same old bs, so talking to my boys would make more sense. you act like i just went off on hepcat when i didn't, and had to come to his aid like the superfriends or something.....get a life.

I was just messing with you about the whole "not to be a douche" comment. I didn't think you were being an asshole, just as I wasn't to you. Just joshin' you, my friend.

:cheers2:

I was just messing with you about the whole "not to be a douche" comment. I didn't think you were being an asshole, just as I wasn't to you. Just joshin' you, my friend.

:cheers2:

no, its cool....yeah, i made a reading mistake, being that i'm not on here alot during the workday.....i skimmed through it. though it was an easy mistake to make, the way he worded it.

Williams, Stewart, Goodson, Sutton. Im pretty sure they can keep 3 active, but this is a great lineup of RBs

I like Mike Goodson as a KR guy but Guy has done nothing to cement his job on PR in my eyes, other than catching all his punts. He has 4 PR for 5 yards and an average of 1.3yd/return. Thats not exactly locking down the job. AE for instance has 5 PR for 28 yards and a 5.6yd/return average. So far the winner is Munnerlyn in limited action with 3pr 37yds and a 12.3 yd/return average.

What did Trent Guy do so well last night? I still think Armanti can return punts once he gets settled into his reciever role. Captain can return punts until then and I would rather have Gettis than Guy.

Goodson has the skills. That's why he was drafted.

So many ended up giving up on him after a few fumbles.

Yes, fumbles for a RB are the worse, but it is also correctable.

His speed, his hands, his ability, cannot be taught.

Which is why all the talk during the off-season that he shouldn't even be on the team, was laughable.

Is nice to see the masses beginning to come around again.

Trent Guy showed speed and ability, which is why Steve Smith likes the guy.

I don't know if I've seen enough for him to be the hands down winner of the PR position, but it wouldn't break my heart either if he started the season there, if the coaches find a way to keep this kid through cuts.

1 person likes this

How is college ball irrelevant when that is what paves the way to the NFL ? A lot of these players are the same guys he was running balls back against when he was in college . And if you guys think that a guy should get a position just because of one good return that was partly luck , y'all don't know a whole lot about football . And trust me they're not gonna put Goodson back there .

I think most good returns involve a degree of luck. Goodson has looked more impressive than Guy at this time.

• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    black-n-blue

1. 1
    2. 2
      SCP
      SCP
    3. 3
    4. 4