#31 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,370 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:06 AM

is everyone this picky? jeez. sorry lord vader, i'll go back to my real job now, which doesn't consist of being on a football website all day correcting people.

Umm, don't want to sound like a giant douche but don't you think this makes you sound like a big giant hypocrite? You know, since you were the first doing the correcting and all?

#32 pantherdad

pantherdad

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:07 AM

if you didn't read too clearly into hepcats statement, it could have been interpreted either way, right or wrong? i'm at work, so i don't have time too pick out such trivial details such as you. all i saw was the words, return, smith, touchdown, like, 07. it was a mistake, and i didn't give hepcat any grief for it, so why are you guys still cheerleading for him, i'm sure he can handle himself on the internet without any help.

Edited by pantherdad, 30 August 2010 - 10:10 AM.

#33 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,370 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:10 AM

Why bother to correct someone if you don't actually read what they said. Like this this sentence "I ate a bowl of cereal, smacked the table in pleasure, hugged my brother goodnight and went to bed." If you skim it you could just pull "ate smacked hugged brother bed"....

#34 Lt Pinkerton

Lt Pinkerton

Walker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:12 AM

Why bother to correct someone if you don't actually read what they said. Like this this sentence "I ate a bowl of cereal, smacked the table in pleasure, hugged my brother goodnight and went to bed." If you skim it you could just pull "ate smacked hugged brother bed"....

I'm high and this made me lol

#35 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,285 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:15 AM

is everyone this picky? jeez. sorry lord vader, i'll go back to my real job now, which doesn't consist of being on a football website all day correcting people.

you do sound like a douche

#36 pantherdad

pantherdad

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:15 AM

i told you guys it was a simple reading mistake, coulda went either way. if i want wayward conversation, i'll just call up my 3 and 5 year old....you guys keep babbling on the same old bs, so talking to my boys would make more sense. you act like i just went off on hepcat when i didn't, and had to come to his aid like the superfriends or something.....get a life.

#37 pantherdad

pantherdad

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:17 AM

you do sound like a douche

good one.....way to be there:rolleyes:

#38 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • 29,584 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:20 AM

stepping over the trivial pissing match that this thread is becoming...

i'm thinking that if it weren't for the fact that trent guy was a local boy, there wouldn't be anywhere near the love for him. i don't care where he's from. i have no ties to charlotte. he just isn't that good. in no way did he show he's better than anyone else.

goodson has been stepping up in a lot of areas and there is every reason to believe that while he may not duplicate that home run from the other night, he still has been able to do more than anyone else in kick returns. give him this year and he'll show even more. the kid is flat out dynamic.

#39 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:21 AM

You do at least see the irony in this post, right?

#40 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:23 AM

i told you guys it was a simple reading mistake, coulda went either way. if i want wayward conversation, i'll just call up my 3 and 5 year old....you guys keep babbling on the same old bs, so talking to my boys would make more sense. you act like i just went off on hepcat when i didn't, and had to come to his aid like the superfriends or something.....get a life.

I was just messing with you about the whole "not to be a douche" comment. I didn't think you were being an asshole, just as I wasn't to you. Just joshin' you, my friend.

:cheers2:

#41 pantherdad

pantherdad

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:28 AM

I was just messing with you about the whole "not to be a douche" comment. I didn't think you were being an asshole, just as I wasn't to you. Just joshin' you, my friend.

:cheers2:

no, its cool....yeah, i made a reading mistake, being that i'm not on here alot during the workday.....i skimmed through it. though it was an easy mistake to make, the way he worded it.

#42 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,399 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:32 AM

Williams, Stewart, Goodson, Sutton. Im pretty sure they can keep 3 active, but this is a great lineup of RBs

#43 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,370 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:34 AM

I like Mike Goodson as a KR guy but Guy has done nothing to cement his job on PR in my eyes, other than catching all his punts. He has 4 PR for 5 yards and an average of 1.3yd/return. Thats not exactly locking down the job. AE for instance has 5 PR for 28 yards and a 5.6yd/return average. So far the winner is Munnerlyn in limited action with 3pr 37yds and a 12.3 yd/return average.

#44 woody

woody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:43 AM

What did Trent Guy do so well last night? I still think Armanti can return punts once he gets settled into his reciever role. Captain can return punts until then and I would rather have Gettis than Guy.

#45 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,054 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:44 AM

Goodson has the skills. That's why he was drafted.
So many ended up giving up on him after a few fumbles.
Yes, fumbles for a RB are the worse, but it is also correctable.
His speed, his hands, his ability, cannot be taught.
Which is why all the talk during the off-season that he shouldn't even be on the team, was laughable.
Is nice to see the masses beginning to come around again.

Trent Guy showed speed and ability, which is why Steve Smith likes the guy.
I don't know if I've seen enough for him to be the hands down winner of the PR position, but it wouldn't break my heart either if he started the season there, if the coaches find a way to keep this kid through cuts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.