Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sword

I think Jarrett got in trouble..

31 posts in this topic

Or maybe he ran the right route and it was simply the play that was called?

OH WAIT, I forgot; Jarrett can't do anything right and he sucks so bad so it must be his fault.

Either way you look at it, it was a GREAAATTT call...

Moore knew that if they threw a slant to Jarret he could break some tackles and use his blazing speed to get the first down, since he has showed he is capable of such things.

I thought it was a stupid throw by Moore. Either throw it for the first down, throw it to a player who might make a play (no one has ever accused Jarrett of being able to break tackles and make explosive plays) or throw it away.

Hell, Jarrett was more likely to fumble it than get the first down.

1 person likes this

Sometimes if a WR sees that the opposing team is blitzing, the WR will shorten his route. No idea what DJ was up to though.

Either way you look at it, it was a GREAAATTT call...

Moore knew that if they threw a slant to Jarret he could break some tackles and use his blazing speed to get the first down, since he has showed he is capable of such things.

Dont underestimate his Rascal. IT COMES WITH A PUSH BAR.

rascal388d.jpg

1 person likes this

Was that not the play that Moore got flushed out of the pocket? If so, did Jarrett simply run his route or was he coming back to Moore to help him out of trouble?

i don't really care if jarrett fails or succeeds, i just noticed we never saw him again(gettis was on the field more) after that..in the 3rd game you'd think he would get more reps..this is the only play where i could find that would explain why he would get pulled.

i don't really care if jarrett fails or succeeds, i just noticed we never saw him again(gettis was on the field more) after that..in the 3rd game you'd think he would get more reps..this is the only play where i could find that would explain why he would get pulled.

They've been rotating WR's in and out since the first game.

They used Jarrett a lot in Game 1 and 2. Also he started out with the ones so maybe it was just his time to come off the field. Really dose not matter cause I was happy to see Gettis and Guy getting some Reps along with LaFell.

I thought it was a stupid throw by Moore. Either throw it for the first down, throw it to a player who might make a play (no one has ever accused Jarrett of being able to break tackles and make explosive plays) or throw it away.

Hell, Jarrett was more likely to fumble it than get the first down.

:rofl:

Dont underestimate his Rascal. IT COMES WITH A PUSH BAR.

rascal388d.jpg

Epic

Could be the complete opposite. The coaches may be set on him being the number 2 WR so took him out early to give the other guys a shot at making the roster.

drunk again

Of all the third down plays that were run short of the first down marker, this one gets singled out as Jarrett's fault? How many other were there that were never close to making a first down when Jarrett wasn't even on the field?