30 replies to this topic

#16 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,423 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 10:53 AM

Either way you look at it, it was a GREAAATTT call...

Moore knew that if they threw a slant to Jarret he could break some tackles and use his blazing speed to get the first down, since he has showed he is capable of such things.

Dont underestimate his Rascal. IT COMES WITH A PUSH BAR.

Posted Image

#17 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Was that not the play that Moore got flushed out of the pocket? If so, did Jarrett simply run his route or was he coming back to Moore to help him out of trouble?

#18 Sword

Sword

Ninja Pirate

• HUDDLER
  • 2,174 posts

i don't really care if jarrett fails or succeeds, i just noticed we never saw him again(gettis was on the field more) after that..in the 3rd game you'd think he would get more reps..this is the only play where i could find that would explain why he would get pulled.

#19 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 10:55 AM

i don't really care if jarrett fails or succeeds, i just noticed we never saw him again(gettis was on the field more) after that..in the 3rd game you'd think he would get more reps..this is the only play where i could find that would explain why he would get pulled.

They've been rotating WR's in and out since the first game.

#20 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,423 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 10:58 AM

They used Jarrett a lot in Game 1 and 2. Also he started out with the ones so maybe it was just his time to come off the field. Really dose not matter cause I was happy to see Gettis and Guy getting some Reps along with LaFell.

#21 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 10:59 AM

I thought it was a stupid throw by Moore. Either throw it for the first down, throw it to a player who might make a play (no one has ever accused Jarrett of being able to break tackles and make explosive plays) or throw it away.

Hell, Jarrett was more likely to fumble it than get the first down.

:rofl:

Dont underestimate his Rascal. IT COMES WITH A PUSH BAR.

Posted Image

Epic

#22 SuperLego5

SuperLego5

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 11:00 AM

Could be the complete opposite. The coaches may be set on him being the number 2 WR so took him out early to give the other guys a shot at making the roster.

#23 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,792 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:35 PM

drunk again

#24 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,200 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 29 August 2010 - 02:59 PM

Of all the third down plays that were run short of the first down marker, this one gets singled out as Jarrett's fault? How many other were there that were never close to making a first down when Jarrett wasn't even on the field?

#25 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 6,702 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 03:20 PM

I was there, and Moore was missing some open folks. In part, I thought Bernadeau was to blame for a lot of batted balls and rushed throws. If Moore's vision is blocked because Bernadeau is getting bullied, then we need a change at RG. I still say Schwartz will end up at RG--or Robinson. Bernadeau is a backup at best. Heck, I may even look at Petitte at RG.

#26 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 6,702 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 03:22 PM

I would go with Gettis over Jarrett right now. I think the Panthers will do just that.

#27 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,200 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 03:41 PM

Lessee, Jarrett had 2 balls thrown his way and he caught one in the first half. Same reception percentage (50%) as Matt Moore's completion percentage in the first half. Looks like a wash to me...

#28 House

House

Fly Navy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 03:47 PM

Jarrett running down field looks like siamese twins trying to masturbate.

Ugly, uncoordinate, and something that was not meant to happen when God made man.

#29 Nu Guns

Nu Guns

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:06 PM

I would go with Gettis over Jarrett right now. I think the Panthers will do just that.

I dont know if the panthers will do that...but i hope so

#30 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,200 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:08 PM

Does it even matter at this point? The Panthers have an obvious #1 WR and a bunch of #3's. It's just a matter of picking names from a hat which of the #3's make the squad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.