Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panther's in big trouble!

56 posts in this topic

Posted

Falcon's fan here, yeah yeah i-85 rivalry...blah blah blah. Look, A-town doesn't take to kindly to kitty fans, never have never will, but I like see what the competition is saying about us and get an insight into your team, and just wanted to remind you guys that we had a qb controversy back in 08. It was resolved within the first pass of the first REAL game against the Lions when Matty Ice threw a bomb and scored a touchdown, qb controversy resolved. Rookie went on to have a pretty good year even tho most pundits called for our team to go 4-12. I hear you have an anemic offense, but some say its just "preseason", and you have a stellar defense...and no mention of "preseason". Well get it together kitty kats does it mean anything? I never coached a day in my life, but to shut down your "O" its as simple as this, make your qb beat us and triple coverage smith.....because he obviously has a hard time finding anyone else = Automatic W. Anyways kitty kats, come chat with us sometime at the falcons board. Later!

1 person likes this

Posted

Take it to Smack Forum, or just go away.

1 person likes this

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

Triple cover Smith and you're going to get burned even worse on the ground. Judging by the looks of your defense that should be pretty easy.

Posted

Falcon's fan here, yeah yeah i-85 rivalry...blah blah blah. Look, A-town doesn't take to kindly to kitty fans, never have never will, but I like see what the competition is saying about us and get an insight into your team, and just wanted to remind you guys that we had a qb controversy back in 08. It was resolved within the first pass of the first REAL game against the Lions when Matty Ice threw a bomb and scored a touchdown, qb controversy resolved. Rookie went on to have a pretty good year even tho most pundits called for our team to go 4-12. I hear you have an anemic offense, but some say its just "preseason", and you have a stellar defense...and no mention of "preseason". Well get it together kitty kats does it mean anything? I never coached a day in my life, but to shut down your "O" its as simple as this, make your qb beat us and triple coverage smith.....because he obviously has a hard time finding anyone else = Automatic W. Anyways kitty kats, come chat with us sometime at the falcons board. Later!

I doubt you will see many of us subject ourselves to the IQ suicide that is an Atlanta Falcons message board. For the brave souls who do.....Godspeed! As for your incoherent rant of a post and your easy to follow guide to shut down the Panthers......how about find a team that can consistently execute shutting down our running game completely before you start printing the pages to your defense for dummies playbook.....

1 person likes this

Posted

seeing trolls make me happy

thats how you know football seasons here!

2 people like this

Posted

Triple cover Smith and you're going to get burned even worse on the ground. Judging by the looks of your defense that should be pretty easy.

:iamwithstupid:

Posted

I think my IQ dropped a few points just by reading this post

Posted

:sleep:
1 person likes this

Posted

I would prefer to keep my brain intact, thanks.

1 person likes this

Posted

During the 3 hours that it took for you to compose this post, I fuged your wife, your mom, both your sisters and came all over your bed-spread.

I'm not telling you this to start a fight, I just wanted to give you a heads up to wash your sheets when you got home.

4 people like this

Posted

Jake The fake is doing pretty good in the browns uniform, as for the other hand the guy wearing number 3 .....well lets hope his playmakers are injury free because he's nothing but a game manager at best (according to this message board) and for no one to expect him to put the team on his shoulders. Let me go back to my board and start a thread telling the guys that "hey, if matt wants to just hand the ball of to our turner its okay, lets settle for mediocrity, look at tho you might find yourself looking up at tampa. Leave matt in for the games against us tho, thanks, this time I really am gone! GO FALCONS!