55 replies to this topic

#1 falconsfan1

falconsfan1

TROLL

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:31 PM

Falcon's fan here, yeah yeah i-85 rivalry...blah blah blah. Look, A-town doesn't take to kindly to kitty fans, never have never will, but I like see what the competition is saying about us and get an insight into your team, and just wanted to remind you guys that we had a qb controversy back in 08. It was resolved within the first pass of the first REAL game against the Lions when Matty Ice threw a bomb and scored a touchdown, qb controversy resolved. Rookie went on to have a pretty good year even tho most pundits called for our team to go 4-12. I hear you have an anemic offense, but some say its just "preseason", and you have a stellar defense...and no mention of "preseason". Well get it together kitty kats does it mean anything? I never coached a day in my life, but to shut down your "O" its as simple as this, make your qb beat us and triple coverage smith.....because he obviously has a hard time finding anyone else = Automatic W. Anyways kitty kats, come chat with us sometime at the falcons board. Later!

#2 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,312 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:33 PM

Take it to Smack Forum, or just go away.

#3 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,666 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:34 PM

#4 PantherBob

PantherBob

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:34 PM

Triple cover Smith and you're going to get burned even worse on the ground. Judging by the looks of your defense that should be pretty easy.

#5 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,243 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:36 PM

Falcon's fan here, yeah yeah i-85 rivalry...blah blah blah. Look, A-town doesn't take to kindly to kitty fans, never have never will, but I like see what the competition is saying about us and get an insight into your team, and just wanted to remind you guys that we had a qb controversy back in 08. It was resolved within the first pass of the first REAL game against the Lions when Matty Ice threw a bomb and scored a touchdown, qb controversy resolved. Rookie went on to have a pretty good year even tho most pundits called for our team to go 4-12. I hear you have an anemic offense, but some say its just "preseason", and you have a stellar defense...and no mention of "preseason". Well get it together kitty kats does it mean anything? I never coached a day in my life, but to shut down your "O" its as simple as this, make your qb beat us and triple coverage smith.....because he obviously has a hard time finding anyone else = Automatic W. Anyways kitty kats, come chat with us sometime at the falcons board. Later!

I doubt you will see many of us subject ourselves to the IQ suicide that is an Atlanta Falcons message board. For the brave souls who do.....Godspeed! As for your incoherent rant of a post and your easy to follow guide to shut down the Panthers......how about find a team that can consistently execute shutting down our running game completely before you start printing the pages to your defense for dummies playbook.....

#6 DudeNamedJeremy

DudeNamedJeremy

That's what she said.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:37 PM

seeing trolls make me happy

thats how you know football seasons here!

#7 Starscream

Starscream

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts
  • LocationLaurinburg, NC

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:38 PM

Triple cover Smith and you're going to get burned even worse on the ground. Judging by the looks of your defense that should be pretty easy.

:iamwithstupid:

#8 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,225 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:39 PM

I think my IQ dropped a few points just by reading this post

#9 Sandy Claws

Sandy Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

:sleep:

#10 The Faceless

The Faceless

Seeker of Power

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

I would prefer to keep my brain intact, thanks.

#11 House

House

Fly Navy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:40 PM

During the 3 hours that it took for you to compose this post, I fuged your wife, your mom, both your sisters and came all over your bed-spread.

I'm not telling you this to start a fight, I just wanted to give you a heads up to wash your sheets when you got home.

#12 falconsfan1

falconsfan1

TROLL

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:41 PM

Jake The fake is doing pretty good in the browns uniform, as for the other hand the guy wearing number 3 .....well lets hope his playmakers are injury free because he's nothing but a game manager at best (according to this message board) and for no one to expect him to put the team on his shoulders. Let me go back to my board and start a thread telling the guys that "hey, if matt wants to just hand the ball of to our turner its okay, lets settle for mediocrity, look at tho you might find yourself looking up at tampa. Leave matt in for the games against us tho, thanks, this time I really am gone! GO FALCONS!

#13 House

House

Fly Navy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:42 PM

Jake The fake is doing pretty good in the browns uniform, as for the other hand the guy wearing number 3 .....well lets hope his playmakers are injury free because he's nothing but a game manager at best (according to this message board) and for no one to expect him to put the team on his shoulders. Let me go back to my board and start a thread telling the guys that "hey, if matt wants to just hand the ball of to our turner its okay, lets settle for mediocrity, look at tho you might find yourself looking up at tampa. Leave matt in for the games against us tho, thanks, this time I really am gone! GO FALCONS!

you must be related to 89bottomline, he doesn't know how to seperate into forums either.

#14 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,424 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:42 PM

Talk to me after we embarrass your whole team twice this season.

Love,
JON BEASON.

edit: oh, and your "Franchise Quarterback" is so mediocre at best that I can't trade him for a decent second receiver in my fantasy league.

Edited by OnlyPantherfaninMaine, 29 August 2010 - 04:53 PM.

#15 trucpfan

trucpfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:44 PM

P diddy sums up how we feel about A-town clown......ur d is a joke turner still lookn worn out from last year fumbling like he's in mid season form....M.Ryan throwing jump balls is he regressing we will see soon. I really dont care our 53 is better that your 53...(a somebody make sure i dont end up like lookn like N turner wit that one)....This year Atl a weaker version of the saints before they got d...06-08

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com