Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panther Newbie

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

My UNCC daughter is a big Panther fan and wants season tickets. What do ya'll recommend? Should I buy 2 PSLs or look for season tickets from a PSL owner or buy individual tickets close to game time? I need educating.

Thanks

Posted · Report post

If you can afford PSLs, go ahead and get them. You won't have to worry about finding tickets ever.

And welcome

Posted · Report post

I would highly recommend purchasing PSL's if you can afford it....it's a solid investment and you never have to worry about where you will be sitting at.....a PSL gives you the right to sit in the same seats every season.

Posted · Report post

if you're looking for psls email me.... i have a list of all sorts.... some cheap and some not so cheap, whatever you want. l

john

panthertix@hotmail.com

Posted · Report post

I replied to your pm. Just pm me back.

Posted · Report post

Now that I've received advice and help I am interested in 4 PSLs in the upper deck on the sidelines in the first 10 rows. Any good deals out there?

Posted · Report post

Now that I've received advice and help I am interested in 4 PSLs in the upper deck on the sidelines in the first 10 rows. Any good deals out there?

those are the hardest to find, we lloked for 3 years before we found some... sold them last year. if i see any i'll post here for you. do know of some in 541 seats 1-2-3-4 but in row 34, the last row.... not sure what they're asking, he just called me yesterday and wanted to know if i would take them on a trade for lowers.

Posted · Report post

Hey sent you another reply. PM me back.

Posted · Report post

Found some. Thanks to everyone who helped!