Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CM86

Fan Base

29 posts in this topic

Well here's another question: If the Carolinas eventually got a MLB team, do you see yourself becoming an instant fan?

Or do you see there being a "bobcat" effect?

Instant fan...would go crazy...

We should try and get the Royals (not to mention KC doesn't even have seats in the outfield)

Charlotte Royals...nice touch for the Queen City...

I love baseball...much more than basketball.

Instant fan...would go crazy...

We should try and get the Royals (not to mention KC doesn't even have seats in the outfield)

Charlotte Royals...nice touch for the Queen City...

I love baseball...much more than basketball.

I'm right there with you. Instant fan.

I'm also liking the sound of the Charlotte Royals.

However, since I seriously doubt Charlotte will ever have a major league team, I'll continue to support the Braves through thick and thin.

A few years back there was talk of trying to put a MLB team in Kernersville. Right in the middle of Winston Salem Greensboro and High Point. Calling them the Piedmont ________. Haven't heard too much about that in awhile though.

My team, is why I'm used to disappointment.

Cubs.jpg

Red Sox fan since birth in Massachusetts, and I would not become a bigger local team fan - Boston baseball fans just work that way.

I dunno.

Seems like we have a pretty even mix of Braves, Red Sox, Yankees, Phillies, and Cub fans.

A few Pirates and Mets fans too.

Did I miss any?

:seeya: Just the one lonely O's fan.

Florida Marlins fan here. I moved to Florida in 2000 and went to approximately 50 games a year. Yep, I was one of the 4,000 screaming fans. Had season tickets for a few years. Was raised an Indians fan, but moved to NC when I was 3, so that bond with the Tribe was never formed. Back in South Carolina now where I attend a poo load of Knights games cause I live 5 minutes from the stadium. Still a Marlins fan. Went to Turner Field last year to watch the Marlins/Braves series in my Marlins jersey and had a blast in the Chop House. That's all I've gotta say about that.

By the way, Marlins own the Phillies JR.