Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tattoorhino

If you wanna see pure genius read Lafelles tweets

51 posts in this topic

Heard an interview...didn't change much.

I wonder if LaFell and his teammates ever get together to discuss how bad Carolina Panthers fans are at playing football?

1 person likes this

I wonder if LaFell and his teammates ever get together to discuss how bad Carolina Panthers fans are at playing football?

wtrash 2 neckbrd 4 2 yds

rofl

man if he turns out to be a player, Im gonna get giggly when one you guys in here say something like "Ya he has a good football IQ"

I was going to make a post bemoaning text shorthand and how it's neutering the English language, but decided to chase some damn kids off of my lawn instead.

2 people like this

I hope he does turn out to be an awesome player.

Is it really that hard? I mean, both my kids can blind text with correct spelling.

Maybe on the ones they show you:D

"What it is big momma, my momma didn't rasie no dummies. I dug her rap. shiiiiiiiiiite."

Lol... you can't follow those tweets anymore.. he's protected them. Honestly can't blame him for that. If someone was talking poo about my private texts, I would keep them out too.

wat duz youz needs tranzlated?

you know wat i'm saying?