Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you wanna see pure genius read Lafelles tweets

51 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol... you can't follow those tweets anymore.. he's protected them. Honestly can't blame him for that. If someone was talking poo about my private texts, I would keep them out too.

He'll probably approve you if you follow him. I'm still following him and can read his tweets.

Also, Jimmy Clausen is on Twitter now: @jimmyclausen.

Posted

Twitter is detrimental to society and especially football.

Posted

I have been troubled by his tweets since the day he was drafted. Right after the draft, he wasn't posting stuff about wanting to get on the field and get to work, or even anything about his new teammates. He just wanted to tweet comments about how he can't wait to get paid.

Posted

I have been troubled by his tweets since the day he was drafted. Right after the draft, he wasn't posting stuff about wanting to get on the field and get to work, or even anything about his new teammates. He just wanted to tweet comments about how he can't wait to get paid.

Don't worry; someone on the Panthers staff noticed.

Posted

LaFell has always had his Tweets set to private/protected. Problem for him though, is that he accepts anybody who makes an account as a follower, rendering the whole process of making them private pointless.

Posted

To restore your faith in him: He is FUNNY--I am talking, hilarious. We chatted with him a few times at OTAs. My son (14) loved him. In fact, when he was being photographed with Clausen, Lafell ran up and gave JC rabbit ears. Ok, not original, rather stupid, but unexpected, therefore, funny.

Posted

I tweet like that sometimes.

Posted

i'm following this guy, and i think i am about to change that. gotta be 20 tweets in 20 minutes talking about nothing. NUH THING!!!

Posted

He does wash alot of cars!

Posted

does he ever talk about football?

Posted

does he ever talk about football?

"Oww wee mayne."

Posted

i'm following this guy, and i think i am about to change that. gotta be 20 tweets in 20 minutes talking about nothing. NUH THING!!!
lol i just unfollowed him a few minutes ago. didn't think twice about it. i came back from my lunch and saw a bunch of tweets in a foreign language and thought that was enough.

i hope he does well. i'm just not going to be paying attention to anything he says.