Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best QB on the roster

21 posts in this topic

Posted

This has to be full of sarcasm.

Posted

QB ratings are equivalent to...you guys are creative! help me out here!! Lets make this fun, pie for good answers

Posted

Arm strength goes like this...Cantwell, Clausen, Moore, the rest of the roster, the coaching staff, the front office, the cheerleaders, Sir Purr, Pike.

1 person likes this

Posted

QB ratings can be useful looking at performance for a whole year, but they usually don't mean much for a specific half.

Posted

QB stats...pffft. They say 172% of statistics are bullsh*t

Posted

I think Pike has more RAW talent then Cantwell and Clasuen, hes just a dumb QB. Matt Moore def. the best though.

Posted

Watch the Film. Pike NEVER looks left.

Posted

pike tries to get his receivers killed

Posted

QB ratings are equivalent to...you guys are creative! help me out here!! Lets make this fun, pie for good answers

QB ratings are equivalent to "trickle down economics." By the time you figure it all out you understand a) it's all BS, B) you got hosed while you were spending too much time trying to figure the crap out and missed Gene Simmons "Family Jewels."

1 person likes this

Posted

On which team's roster?

Posted

Arm strength goes like this...Cantwell, Clausen, Moore, the rest of the roster, the coaching staff, the front office, the cheerleaders, Sir Purr, Pike.

Dude... wtf...

You obviously have never been on a Panthers game. Sir Purr can smoke all these guys.