• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stone

TJ Whooseyourmama avaliable?

Pie is too be taken seriously, if you can't hand it out correctly, your privilege should be taken away. IMHO

Everyone is trying to be funny, but Housh could be the missing piece between propelling us to unexpected greatness, or being a 8-8 to 9-7 team.

I am sure that opposing defenses will be stricken with fear at the thought of Jarrett and Lafell. If we don't get someone else, they'll do what they always do: double team Smitty with reckless regard and put 8 men in the box. Housh would tear 'em to pieces.

If we don't even try, it's obvious that Richardson cares little about winning this year and more about a lockout. If we get TJ we're instantly a better team and Smith will have less double teams.

Darin Gannt is just a tool anyway....

Read my posts in this thread.

Ain't happen'n!

i know this sounds stupid but the soon i come to grips with this being a throw away year in JR's eyes the sooner i will not be disappointed in us being so young and inexperienced. i would have liked to see a legit 2nd wr come here like tj. oh well thanks jr for bringing us the panthers.