Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

News to look forward to...

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

AJ Green, Malcolm Floyd, Julio Jones and Jonathan Baldwin will all be in the 2011 draft. I think if these guys came out all during different drafts they would all be top 5 picks. As it stands now...One of them could fall to wherever we end up drafting.

Posted · Report post

Floyd is a fav of mine right now. Dt lb wr cb will be. High on our lists me thinks

Posted · Report post

As much as I want for us to pick a top of the line receiver. We are due for LB, OL, or CB first round... too bad we dont have a 2nd...

Posted · Report post

As much as I want for us to pick a top of the line receiver. We are due for LB, OL, or CB first round... too bad we dont have a 2nd...

Yeah but we have Edwards (sarcasm). What a reach.

Posted · Report post

too bad we dont have a 2nd...

Yeah, but thats just for now, though. They could easily trade up/down, wherever to get another second round pick.

I was all about a DT or CB but now I want Julio Jones

Posted · Report post

AJ Green, Malcolm Floyd, Julio Jones and Jonathan Baldwin will all be in the 2011 draft. I think if these guys came out all during different drafts they would all be top 5 picks. As it stands now...One of them could fall to wherever we end up drafting.

Floyd would the player I'd prefer them pick, however I think they plan on letting Marshall walk after this season... With out a 2nd rounder, I think they use the first rounder on a CB.

Posted · Report post

we'll get Patrick Peterson in the 1st, probably end up franchising Thomas Davis and trading him and another pick for a 2nd, then get a WR like Austin Pettis or DeVier Posey in the 2nd.