Photo
- - - - -

LT/Chargers doing battle

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#16 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,510 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 03:26 AM

If I was LT I would be slightly peeved over how the organization mainly AJ has handled this situation. I still think they messed up last year by letting turner go.

#17 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

Unicorns! Show ponies! Where's the beef!?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,258 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:53 AM

If I was LT I would be slightly peeved over how the organization mainly AJ has handled this situation. I still think they messed up last year by letting turner go.

Unfortunately that's what they had to do. Even if SD would've matched ATL's offer, he still had an unsure future. And had Turner signed, the team would've had to let one of the big 4 (Rivers, Merriman, Jackson, and McNeill) needing extensions gone.

Spanos: LT will be a Charger

#18 Fireball77

Fireball77

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:40 PM

They were both wrong to say the things they did IMO, but I think Smith is far more to blame because you would expect the GM to be a little more publicly mature in handling this stuff than you would a player. That whole deal that Smith did completely mocking the way LdT put out his statement was completely 2nd grade stuff.

#19 The Link

The Link

Satire Enthusiast

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,998 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:53 PM

sproles looks to be a capable back. i'm sure someone will pay big money to have tomlinson in their backfield. he would be NASTY in denver.

That would be interesting...

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com