Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

Available WRs... Ideas/Favorites?

Smoke and mirrors. We will pick up some guys. Its prob not going to be T.J but there is some value out there. I think we might pick up Hartwig again also. We def need a back up C.

I'd love it if we signed Briscoe. Lot of untapped potential in that kid.

I doubt we make any moves. Wish we kept Kenny Moore over the white dude, though.
yeah, stupid white guys.

too bad it doesn't have a name.

TJ WhosnameIcantspell can not be any worse than the guys wer have on our roster right now. Dwayne Jarret is not an NFL reciever, but he is on our team, and probably a starter.

there's a couple guys i'm interested in.

blair white- potential to be a really solid receiver. cut from the colts and that's one table i'd gladly take the crumbs from. he did really well in preseason but they just had too many good receivers to choose from already.

derek hagan- cut from the giants. this was a surprise. he's not a stellar receiver by any means but as a ST gunner he is good. he played all 16 games for the giants last year.

there's a couple guys i'm interested in.

blair white- potential to be a really solid receiver. cut from the colts and that's one table i'd gladly take the crumbs from. he did really well in preseason but they just had too many good receivers to choose from already.

derek hagan- cut from the giants. this was a surprise. he's not a stellar receiver by any means but as a ST gunner he is good. he played all 16 games for the giants last year.

i'm hearing good things about this guy, I think he'd be a steal if we could nab him...someone put up a draft report on him at cat scratch reader about him being a draft gem but the Colts have too many recievers...come on hurney stick it to bill polian man!

Im on the Briscoe bandwagon full tilt. Kid looks the part in every way. Bengals are just too deep to keep him I guess. He's DJ with speed and heart.

Smoke and mirrors. We will pick up some guys. Its prob not going to be T.J but there is some value out there. I think we might pick up Hartwig again also. We def need a back up C.

Smoke and mirrors? I always wonder why people think that our FO is some 2-faced, secretive group of spies. They don't say a lot, which is how the whole 'Fox-speak' thing came about, but when they do talk, it's often the truth.

"Do you really think that Housh is going to get the invite to come over and play after we cut so many players that were 30+? Teams adhere strictly to their philosophy, and Fox definitely sticks to his guns."

Trust me on this- it's not John Fox. If it were left up to him he'd still have the 2003 roster on the field regardless how many almost-40 year-old guys were out there.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Icy89