84 replies to this topic

#76 Jrock3016

Jrock3016

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 10:03 PM

True that !!
Now maybe you could listen to the Panther fans who have been at the GAMES and watched the horrid WR core fail.

They are probably the ones who want us to bring in a 32 yr old who's been cut/released by 2 teams in one off season and a horrid personality.

#77 Nu Guns

Nu Guns

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 10:09 PM

They are probably the ones who want us to bring in a 32 yr old who's been cut/released by 2 teams in one off season and a horrid personality.

Better then what we have !
Walker or Hoos could help us next season

#78 UNCrules2187

UNCrules2187

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 12:48 AM

I didn't think the Panthers would go after TJ anyways, but for the vet min? We can't take a chance on him for the minimum?

Danny O'Neil of the Seattle Times reports that Houshmandzadeh has not returned messages since being released, but a source who had spoken to Houshmandzadeh said he appears to be narrowing down his destinations to either Oakland or Washington.

The 32-year-old Houshmandzadeh led the Seahawks in catches last year and has more than 900 receiving yards in each of the last five seasons.

O'Neill writes that Houshmandzadeh is likely to sign for the veteran minimum salary in 2010.

http://profootballta...iders-redskins/

#79 weyco2000

weyco2000

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,056 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 01:01 AM

Smitty will catch 85 to 100 passes, the TE will get around 60 combined and the backs will get 75 combined. The #2 guy will get 50, considering it's not Jarrett, then it's 11. Dump him for depth on defense. I'm sorta hoping Fox leaves after this year and takes his underachieving brown nosers with him.:auto:

I like his, run first approach and play great defense game plan, but he has made some horrible personnel decisions over the years. :mad5:

#80 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,069 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:57 AM

I didn't think the Panthers would go after TJ anyways, but for the vet min? We can't take a chance on him for the minimum?

http://profootballta...iders-redskins/

Now if that happens, I will be pissed off......and I will eat a big healthy helping of crow.

There has to be tremndous baggage and attitude problems for the rest of the league to pass on him for a vet minimum cost. Will be interested to see what comes to light.

Also remember that TJ wantst o be a #1....might have something to do with the Raiders and the Skins.

Edited by MadHatter, 06 September 2010 - 08:00 AM.

#81 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 6,418 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:04 AM

Here is my list of available WRs:

Steve Smith
Brandon Lafell
David Gettis
Armanti Edwards
Charly Martin
Dwayne Jarrett

Now, lets play the Giants.

#82 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 15,942 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:46 AM

Now if that happens, I will be pissed off......and I will eat a big healthy helping of crow.

There has to be tremndous baggage and attitude problems for the rest of the league to pass on him for a vet minimum cost. Will be interested to see what comes to light.

Also remember that TJ wantst o be a #1....might have something to do with the Raiders and the Skins.

:)

He is a Raven

In a surprise move, the Baltimore Ravens reached agreement with former Seattle Seahawks wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh on a one-year, $855,000 deal, according to league sources.

Posted Image

#83 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 15,942 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:48 AM

I imagine TJ went to Baltimore because he feels that they have the best shot at winning a championship.

#84 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,069 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:55 AM

:)

He is a Raven

Posted Image

Thank you sir....may I have another.

Well, I was absolutely wrong on this one...

Surprised that no one was willing ot give him more than that. There had to be a lot more to the attitude than we heard.

The biggest reason I think there is more is due to the Vikings passing on him. They lost Rice and are shooting for one more chance at the SB. For them not to sign him, it is a big red flag.

#85 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,069 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:04 AM

I imagine TJ went to Baltimore because he feels that they have the best shot at winning a championship.

Absolutely. If I were forced into taking a vet minimum contract, it wold be on the team that I though gave me the best shot at a SB.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.