Photo
- - - - -

How bad is the Big East

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#31 Ohio

Ohio

The Wizzard of Wisdom

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:40 PM

Bro, your team beat Marshall and you're here beating your chest...beat somebody that actually matters. Tell ya what if your team handles Miami next week come here and brag all you want, I wont say a thing....until your team beats somebody worth a damn they're just like 95% of the teams in the nation......complete unknowns.....does OSU have the chance to be a great team this season, of course. Do I fully expect OSU to drop a game they shouldn't in conference go to the NC with one loss and get drilled by the SEC or Big XII champion??? Why yes I absolutely do..... it wouldn't be college football if there weren't delusional Buckeye fans now would it.....

Wow, just when I think fans couldnt be more uninformed, you come along. You expect us to get drilled by a Big 12 team huh. You really want to look at the win/loss records in bowl games for OSU vs Big 12. Yeah didnt think so.

And since we handled Miami today, what do you have to say now?

#32 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:47 PM

Wow, just when I think fans couldnt be more uninformed, you come along. You expect us to get drilled by a Big 12 team huh. You really want to look at the win/loss records in bowl games for OSU vs Big 12. Yeah didnt think so.

And since we handled Miami today, what do you have to say now?

You cashed in on 4 gifts from Miami, I wouldn't exactly say you "handled" Miami.... If Harris only throws 2 picks Miami probably wins by 2.....

#33 Ohio

Ohio

The Wizzard of Wisdom

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:51 PM

You cashed in on 4 gifts from Miami, I wouldn't exactly say you "handled" Miami.... If Harris only throws 2 picks Miami probably wins by 2.....

LOL, thats all you got. You want to play the "IF" game? "IF" we dont let them have 2 returns for TDs, its an embarrassing game. And Im glad you think Harris just threw the ball to our guys, and we had absolutely nothing to do with it. And you call me delusional. I love shredding jealous fans like you

#34 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:54 PM

LOL, thats all you got. You want to play the "IF" game? "IF" we dont let them have 2 returns for TDs, its an embarrassing game. And Im glad you think Harris just threw the ball to our guys, and we had absolutely nothing to do with it. And you call me delusional. I love shredding jealous fans like you

How am I jealous....my team has Scoreboard over the Suckeyes the last two times....2 years ago in an absolutely embarassing ass kicking.