Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miller Light shows us no respect....

40 posts in this topic

Posted

rodney-dangerfield_m4.jpg

Posted

BULLETIN BOARD MATERIALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!111!!!1!1!!!!

WE ARE SO DISRESPECTED!!!!!!

lol. this is just getting silly. all you have done with this thread is given reasons to make fun of panther fans.

Posted

Bud Light presents...real men of genius. Today we salute you, Mr. NFL fan upset at beer ad snubbing.

"Mr. NFL fan upset at beer ad snubbing..."

You look for every sign of disrespect of your team from the national media, the sports writers, and the grocery store.

"Where's the beer aisle???"

You hate those bastards for poking a little fun at the team you pull for, until you realize that the team you pull for isn't a household name outside of your area code.

"But my team covers two states"

You would rather get five minutes of slurping on ESPN countdown than hoist the Lombardi trophy in February.

"Nothin' wrong with 8 and 8"

So sit back and pop open an ice-cold Bud Light, wise Bishop of the Butthurt, because hey, Budweiser actually likes the North Carolina Panthers. Did I get that right?

"Mr. NFL fan upset by beer ad snubbing"

Anheiser Busch, St. Louis Missouri.

6 people like this

Posted

lol. awesome.

Posted

Miller Light blows btw.

Miller Light disrespected all of us a long time ago by trying to sell us watered-down horse piss.

And that's about all that needs to be said.

:cheers2:

Posted

Or that one commercial where all the guys are running to put out their team flags? Notice the quickest edit cut in on the Panther flag? No f**ken respect!

LOL I actually noticed that one the first time I saw that commercial. LOL....hehe, huuuuhhhh :(

Posted

Anyone have a link to the video?

Miller Light blows btw.

I looked for it but must be too new.

Posted

seen it here several times

take your paranoia pills and chill

Posted

"Nothin' wrong with 8 and 8"

So sit back and pop open an ice-cold Bud Light, wise Bishop of the Butthurt, because hey, Budweiser actually likes the North Carolina Panthers. Did I get that right?

"Mr. NFL fan upset by beer ad snubbing"

Anheiser Busch, St. Louis Missouri.

HAHAHAHAHAHA its even funnier if you sing it to yourself:smilielol5::smilielol5:

Posted

How about that Direct TV commercial in Texas? It's about Eagle fans watching the game and yet at the end, the Eagles are celebrating a TD against the Panthers....WTF? All those commercials have been rivalry games until that one....no f**ken respect...

No doubt. The Direct tv commercial was an extra kick in the nuts.

Posted

BULLETIN BOARD MATERIALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!111!!!1!1!!!!

WE ARE SO DISRESPECTED!!!!!!

lol. this is just getting silly. all you have done with this thread is given reasons to make fun of panther fans.

There has to be reasons?

Posted

we just got some respect on Sirius' Opening drive. picked as a wildcard. does that make any of you happier?