Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another season abroad.

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Spending yet another football season here in Afghanistan, I really wanted to take the time to thank you, (the huddle members) for keeping me updated and the others that use this site. This site is my life line for anything football, without you guys, i might would fall out of the fight, lol.

Thanks again, to all of you.

I take my mid-tour this year Sept. 20, that way I can be home on my b-day, if I can find some tickets to the Bengals game, I would love to swing by the huddle tailgate to thank whoever frequents it, in person!

Godbless.
9 people like this

Posted · Report post

check the psl section man. thanks for serving too
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Thanks for serving man.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

What branch of the military are you in?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Future Of The Franchise']What branch of the military are you in?[/QUOTE]

Your welcome to the two above posts, and I am in the Army.

Posted · Report post

Don't thank us, man -- thank you.

Hopefully you can get some tickets to that Bengals game. Be safe.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Thanks for serving, rep
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Beaux Berry']Don't thank us, man -- thank you.

Hopefully you can get some tickets to that Bengals game. Be safe.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate it, trying to find some, ticketmaster sucks, and craigslist is full of scam artists, those fags.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Zcustom']Thanks for serving, rep[/QUOTE]

Appreciate it.

Posted · Report post

i bought from this guy last year. loved the seats
[url]http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers-psl-exchange/39721-lower-level-tickets.html[/url]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='KING KLONG']i bought from this guy last year. loved the seats
[url]http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers-psl-exchange/39721-lower-level-tickets.html[/url][/QUOTE]

Thank you for the link, I will be sending him a message.

Posted · Report post

btw, some of the avatars, JESUS!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Zcustom']Thanks for serving, rep[/QUOTE]

ha i beat you. i gave him his first rep.
sucka!!!

Posted · Report post

I appreciate you guy's, hopefully I get to meet and share a brew with you all at the tailgate.

Posted · Report post

I shall return, 1st Sgt. got me on the run.

Posted · Report post

Although we all love to idolize the Panthers players, you are a true hero. Thank you so much for your courage and devotion to our country.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

As others have said, thank you for providing the blanket of freedom and security we sleep under... hope you get your hands on some tickets.

My advice would be to show up at the game and buy them off a scalper 10 mins before kickoff. I've done this several times and usually pay 50% of face value.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panthers8192']Although we all love to idolize the Panthers players, you are a true hero. Thank you so much for your courage and devotion to our country.[/QUOTE]

Well said.

Posted · Report post

honestly.. you should get in touch with the the Panthers or some people who frequent here and work for the Panthers.. Have a picture of your company supporting the Panthers.. Maybe they could hook you up with getting some tickets since you are serving and are a Panthers fan coming home on leave. It'd be good PR for the Panthers.

Dont thank us, Thank you!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Jai.']Spending yet another football season here in Afghanistan, I really wanted to take the time to thank you, (the huddle members) for keeping me updated and the others that use this site. This site is my life line for anything football, without you guys, i might would fall out of the fight, lol.

Thanks again, to all of you.

I take my mid-tour this year Sept. 20, that way I can be home on my b-day, if I can find some tickets to the Bengals game, I would love to swing by the huddle tailgate to thank whoever frequents it, in person!

Godbless.[/QUOTE]

How many tix do you need? I may have two extra for that game. If so, I would be honored to have a hero such as yourself use them and join us for the tailgate and the game.....my treat.
6 people like this

Posted · Report post

God bless & stay safe

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CatMan72']As others have said, thank you for providing the blanket of freedom and security we sleep under... hope you get your hands on some tickets.

My advice would be to show up at the game and buy them off a scalper 10 mins before kickoff. I've done this several times and usually pay 50% of face value.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the kind words!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MadHatter']How many tix do you need? I may have two extra for that game. If so, I would be honored to have a hero such as yourself use them and join us for the tailgate and the game.....my treat.[/QUOTE]

Two, my wife and myself.

That would be quite a blessing!

Posted · Report post

and the good advice. i haven't been to a game in years.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Future Of The Franchise']and the good advice. i haven't been to a game in years.[/QUOTE]

Last game I went to was against the Falcons when Tony caught that game winning touchdown.