Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

US soldiers "killed Afghans for sport and collected fingers"

157 posts in this topic

Posted

That's not a light...it's a supernova. Have fun.

1 person likes this

Posted

well people generally accept bullpoo and are stupid as poo

follow me....i shall guide you to the light

I only comment on "welfare queens" because there are enough in Rockingham County alone to cripple the state, or so it seems.

Posted

well perhaps you shouldn't live in a poverty stricken poo hole

Posted

Never mistake the actions of the few to be the mindset of the many.

isn't that what people are always telling you in cop threads?

Posted

the same type of person is attracted to being a soldier as is attracted to being a cop. the only difference is you have to have some education to be a cop.

1 person likes this

Posted

isn't that what people are always telling you in cop threads?

Again for the 10000000000th time...find where I said ALL COPS in 1 single bad cop thread.

Don't let your hurt sensibilities make sh!t up when there is nothing.

Posted

the same type of person is attracted to being a soldier as is attracted to being a cop. the only difference is you have to have some education to be a cop.

FAAAAAAaaaaaar from the truth. Again, broad strokes. Assumptions...maybe! All you see is a gun and that's all that matters to you.

Posted

yeah no poo

these are people you wouldn't trust to unclog your drain but fug they take a 2 week gun safety course and get a shiny badge you're willing to accept there were valid reasons they shot that restrained black dude in the back while he was lying on the ground

Posted

cops are absolutely sub human filth and it baffles my mind that right ringers in the united states actively cheer on a militarily armed fifth column but maybe it's just because they're all racists idunno

i cant wait until the first tea party rally in a wal mart parking lot gets tear gassed and rubber bulleted

1 person likes this

Posted

yeah no poo

these are people you wouldn't trust to unclog your drain but fug they take a 2 week gun safety course and get a shiny badge you're willing to accept there were valid reasons they shot that restrained black dude in the back while he was lying on the ground

Soldiers at least question their orders when they perceive them to be unjust or unconstitutional.

Posted

oh yeah soldiers are just questioning their orders left and right in iraq and afghanistan

the only soldier who did the right thing gave his poo to wikileaks and is currently public enemy number 3 for right wingers behind obama and george soros

Posted

oh yeah soldiers are just questioning their orders left and right in iraq and afghanistan

the only soldier who did the right thing gave his poo to wikileaks and is currently public enemy number 3 for right wingers behind obama and george soros

Don't know any soldiers obviously, do you?