Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone going to the Giants game?

12 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm sitting in section 144. I also have a parking pass that came with my ticket that I'm not going to use if anyone might need it.

1 person likes this

Posted

hey girl how the hell are ya ?

Posted

I'm sitting in section 144. I also have a parking pass that came with my ticket that I'm not going to use if anyone might need it.

How did a Panthers fan get such good seats? :P Damn season ticket holders LOL.

If you've never been to a Giants game, we're for the most part a friendly bunch aside from obvious smack talking.

I'll be in Section 107. I hope you enjoy the new stadium, it's pretty amazing.

1 person likes this

Posted

If you've never been to a Giants game, we're for the most part a friendly bunch aside from obvious smack talking.

A Giants fan be nice, and civil??? Positive rep for you sir!

Posted

section 104 here.

Posted

citifield was amazing. giants stadium was very plain and gray when we went to a practice there. Hopefully it is updated nicely by now.

Posted

there is no animosity from giants fans towards carolina fans. I don't think most of us think the big game for the panther's last year means anything but the end of a defensive coordinator nobody wanted to play for and the end of the CC Brown era.

Posted

i live in NY , but will not be attending bc im 17 and poor

Posted

He has suckered you in!

Just wait until Sunday night and is on here pissn&moanin about his team getting destroyed and that half the country got to see it.

Posted

there is no animosity from giants fans towards carolina fans. I don't think most of us think the big game for the panther's last year means anything but the end of a defensive coordinator nobody wanted to play for and the end of the CC Brown era.

O yeah?

Go look at nfl.com Panthers Giants discussion

Posted

Hail yeh...Section 308, row 14! I have been waiting for this since the demise of Jimmy Hoffa stadium. I am bringing a pick axe, sledge hammer and chisel to get souvenoir sections of the stadium to sell in Tom's River and Middle Township before I go back to New Bern. I hope they'll let me take my camera in too! :D

I hope they have special tickets and special programs...so I can get autographs of the victors on the Panther team when I see 'em in Charlotte at the practice field one Saturday!

Posted

not going, really wanted too but just have too much work and not enough money. I'm happy I at least get to watch on TV though.