4 replies to this topic

#1 Goosfraba21

Goosfraba21

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:24 PM

Going in the morning for the cup race tomorrow. Anyone been to see a race in Richmond? Its my first time to that track just wondering how the racing is there. Also any traffic tips would be great!

#2 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,764 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:53 PM

You lucky sob, the only advice i have is make sure you bring enough bud lol.

#3 PantherFanTom

PantherFanTom

Meh.

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 12:23 AM

I've gone to two races at Richmond, the racing has never been bad. Everything about the facility is nice and up to date. My only complaint was the scoring pylon but it has since been replaced with a new one. Richmond race traffic is pretty bad, and there isn't any alternative to the way the funnel the traffic out of the track. Be prepared to sit in traffic for awhile after the race.

#4 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts
  • LocationRock Hill S.C.

Posted 13 September 2010 - 11:32 PM

I've gone to two races at Richmond, the racing has never been bad. Everything about the facility is nice and up to date. My only complaint was the scoring pylon but it has since been replaced with a new one. Richmond race traffic is pretty bad, and there isn't any alternative to the way the funnel the traffic out of the track. Be prepared to sit in traffic for awhile after the race.

You are correct.Geting out of a race track and all that traffic is a pet peeve of mine and Richmond and Bristol are two of the hardest to get out of.

#5 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,572 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 14 September 2010 - 12:29 AM

You are correct.Geting out of a race track and all that traffic is a pet peeve of mine and Richmond and Bristol are two of the hardest to get out of.

Martinsville is horrible as well until you get passed the highway (assuming you are headed south). The spring race I took off early to beat the traffic, I know I missed the ending but after 2 dreadful days of bad weather up there...I was wanting my living room lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.