6 replies to this topic

#1 Laetitia

Laetitia

I serve only Zod

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 11:30 PM

(By John Raby, Associated Press) No.23 West Virginia rallied from 15 points down in the fourth quarter to force overtime and Tyler Bitancurt's 20-yard field goal in the first extra session lifted the Mountaineers to a 24-21 victory over Marshall on Friday night.p/Brian Anderson threw three touchdown passes for Marshall (1-1) and the Thundering Herd appeared to have the outcome in hand after jumping ahead 21-6 early in the fourth.

More...

#2 Ohio

Ohio

The Wizzard of Wisdom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 11:32 PM

Marshall totally blew it. Honestly, WVU might have 4 or 5 losses this year.

1. LSU
2. Pitt
3. South Florida
4. Rutgers
5. Uconn

Now they could possibly win 4 of those, but noway they beat the boys from LSU. WVU's offensive line is bad, and I dont think good defensive teams will allow them to sit back and throw like Marshall did at the end of the game.

#3 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,696 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 07:59 AM

Marshall totally blew it. Honestly, WVU might have 4 or 5 losses this year.

1. LSU
2. Pitt
3. South Florida
4. Rutgers
5. Uconn

Now they could possibly win 4 of those, but noway they beat the boys from LSU. WVU's offensive line is bad, and I dont think good defensive teams will allow them to sit back and throw like Marshall did at the end of the game.

Yeah defiantly need to fix the offensive line. Defense got burned a couple times but think they will be all right. Geno looked good for his second game as starter.

#4 Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson

Banned

• Banned
  • 7,407 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 09:34 AM

I usually only watch WVU for my boy Noel Devine, but I will be keeping my eye on a certain Mr. Tavon Austin from now on... His moves remind me of a certain #89...

#5 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 11 September 2010 - 09:54 AM

I'll be ready to watch WVU against a coach that doesn't know all the plays.... before I determine if the line is bad lol.

#6 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,488 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 09:37 AM

Vinny Curry looked damn good for Marshall. Is WVU's oline that bad or is he that good?

#7 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,696 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 09:44 AM

Vinny Curry looked damn good for Marshall. Is WVU's oline that bad or is he that good?

WVU line is that bad. But I will follow Curry to see how he does the rest of the season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com