Photo
- - - - -

Inauguration: It's not easy being green

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#13 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 January 2009 - 12:53 PM

You are one of the 15% who think that Sigmund and his brothers Burp & Slurp are cooler than H.R. Pufnstuf and his sidekick Jimmy.

Fightin' woids.

#14 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

HUDDLER

Posted 15 January 2009 - 12:55 PM

I already know you hate Obama. I also know that I have never seen you post any messages concerning global warming concerns tied to any other specific event.

Your message is not about environmental awareness, it's about the fact that you can't stand what's about to happen and you want to find something to prove "hypocrisy".

The facts are that a lot of the people who will be at the inauguration would have still been driving, flying, or whatever...just somewhere else.

There is no doubt that whatever the impact, this Administration has certainly tried the hardest to lower the impact - and of course, they will, once sworn in, do a lot more to get us greener.

You can continue to argue this point until the entire Administration sleeps in their offices at the White House, Obama rides a bike to visit Germany, and on and on. The fact is that your wonderful source argues that we should drop efforts to make the world cleaner for the sole purpose of making a few more bucks now. It's the typical response of the people who think that Al Gore is somehow leading a secret conspirancy to ruin the Western World, veiled as an almost reasonable commentary.

You are one of the 15 percent who don't realize that the Cardinals, in fact, ate the Panthers, and not the other way around.

#15 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

HUDDLER

Posted 15 January 2009 - 01:00 PM

I already know you hate Obama. I also know that I have never seen you post any messages concerning global warming concerns tied to any other specific event.

Your message is not about environmental awareness, it's about the fact that you can't stand what's about to happen and you want to find something to prove "hypocrisy".

The facts are that a lot of the people who will be at the inauguration would have still been driving, flying, or whatever...just somewhere else.

There is no doubt that whatever the impact, this Administration has certainly tried the hardest to lower the impact - and of course, they will, once sworn in, do a lot more to get us greener.

You can continue to argue this point until the entire Administration sleeps in their offices at the White House, Obama rides a bike to visit Germany, and on and on. The fact is that your wonderful source argues that we should drop efforts to make the world cleaner for the sole purpose of making a few more bucks now. It's the typical response of the people who think that Al Gore is somehow leading a secret conspirancy to ruin the Western World, veiled as an almost reasonable commentary.

Just 'cause I don't love him doesn't mean I hate him .... you know absolutely nothing about me, yet you continue to try to put words in my mouth and profess you know what I'm thinking.

Do you not want the man you worship to walk the walk instead of just talking the talk? I'm not even asking that he do that. I'm just asking that he and his supporters not denigrate those they feel are not doing as they say (but obviously not as they do).

#16 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

SUPPORTER

Posted 15 January 2009 - 01:24 PM

Just the fact that you think that anyone "worships" Obama to the point where you have to keep using words like that says more about your feelings about Obama than what you are actually trying to convey.

If you want to "ask"....well then ask yourself. Don't rely on some goofballs trying to prove their own weak points to prove yours.

#17 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

HUDDLER

Posted 15 January 2009 - 01:27 PM

Just the fact that you think that anyone "worships" Obama to the point where you have to keep using words like that says more about your feelings about Obama than what you are actually trying to convey.

If you want to "ask"....well then ask yourself. Don't rely on some goofballs trying to prove their own weak points to prove yours.

You don't think people worship Obama?

#18 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

HUDDLER

Posted 15 January 2009 - 01:29 PM

You proved you didn't actually read the report at all ... or my response regarding the report. You're not really worth the time I'm taking on you.

If you think nobody worships Obama, then you haven't been paying attention.

#19 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

SUPPORTER

Posted 15 January 2009 - 01:42 PM

You specifically referred to me. And I have not seen any Obama churches being constructed around here at least.

#20 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

HUDDLER

Posted 15 January 2009 - 01:44 PM

Don't need churches (or tabernacles or mosques) to worship.

#21 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

SUPPORTER

Posted 15 January 2009 - 01:48 PM

Ah, good to know some things never change. Keep on digging.