29 replies to this topic

#1 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,776 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 11 September 2010 - 08:44 PM

The only good thing is that I get to party tonight and when I wake up at ten a.m. The game's on! No waiting involved...
I do realize that that's dwarfed by the fact that you guys have tailgaits and games to go to...and legions of fellow fans... But hey, that's what we have out here!!!
West Coast Panther fans unite! Let's manifest destiny this poo!!!

#2 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,796 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 08:47 PM

The only good thing is that I get to party tonight and when I wake up at ten a.m. The game's on! No waiting involved...
I do realize that that's dwarfed by the fact that you guys have tailgaits and games to go to...and legions of fellow fans... But hey, that's what we have out here!!!

you lucky bastard. i live in atlanta so i don't get to tailgate unless it's with my faggot falcons fan friends. (nice aliteration there, yea i know.) i'd love to wake up at 10 and be able to watch the games after going out the night before and getting trashed.

#3 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,232 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 08:51 PM

:cool:

you lucky bastard. i live in atlanta so i don't get to tailgate unless it's with my faggot falcons fan friends. (nice aliteration there, yea i know.) i'd love to wake up at 10 and be able to watch the games after going out the night before and getting trashed.

Just go out and get extra super trashed and wake up at 1....:cool:

#4 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 09:43 PM

I go to the SD and AZ games. I'm in L.A. There's a lot of Panther fans that show up to the SD games.

#5 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 10:06 PM

I live in Oceanside, CA and have not seen a Panthers fan anywhere. I am not a big fan of football at 10 AM. Doesnt give me enough time to cook my ribs :mad:

#6 spartan_pantherfan

spartan_pantherfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 10:17 PM

dude I am about to move to New Jersey for a few months, it is going to be hell I better be able to catch the Panthers games somewhere.

#7 pnthrfrk

pnthrfrk

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 10:19 PM

that's definitely the best thing about being a west coast panther fan. i love waking up in the morning and not have to wait for the game. depending on how the game goes, we still have the rest of the day to do stuff or just hang out on a sunday. if they lose, i just drink myself to bed and get up at 10 pm since i work the graveyard shift. is there anyone else here in orange county? i'm in anaheim...

#8 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,776 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:15 PM

I live in Oceanside, CA and have not seen a Panthers fan anywhere. I am not a big fan of football at 10 AM. Doesnt give me enough time to cook my ribs :mad:

Me too!!! Where are you gonna watch the games at?!

#9 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:18 PM

Me too!!! Where are you gonna watch the games at?!

You guys surf?

#10 pantherfan81

pantherfan81

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,260 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:22 PM

Same here. It's sweet to wake up and get right into it. I'm flying to Charlotte for the first time this year. I'm tired of AZ and SD, time to see em at a home game!

#11 Carolina Mike

Carolina Mike

It's a Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:26 PM

Last time I went to a game in SD I had some drunk Samoan jump on my back. Luck for me security was already standing right near me!

#12 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:34 PM

Last time I went to a game in SD I had some drunk Samoan jump on my back. Luck for me security was already standing right near me!

Every stadium has a few @ssholes. The only Polynesians I saw when I was there were Panther fans...could'a been Kemos peeps.

#13 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:38 PM

the longest period of time throughout the week is between the time you wake up and the time the game kicks off. SO fuging LONG

#14 Carolina Mike

Carolina Mike

It's a Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:38 PM

He was a Chargers fan. He let me know as he tried to ripe my Panthers jersey off my back. I will say though the Chargers fans sitting beside me tried to help get the drunk off me.

#15 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:44 PM

"Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." - Homer Simpson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com