29 replies to this topic

#16 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,834 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:45 PM

Dear other Oceanside fan, after this week, I'm probably gonna catch the games at wings pizza and things on oside blvd...either there or rookies.

#17 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,889 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 12:16 AM

Heh, you guys live in Oceanside, CA, I live in Seaside, CA. I was last stationed in Hawaii, how bout them 7am games :) Used to work a lotta night shifts, got off work at 5am many a Sunday morning and went straight to the bar to watch the games. Next duty station: Australia, how's that for west coast fan, heh

#18 SmAsHmoUTh!!!

SmAsHmoUTh!!!

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 12:26 AM

WESTCOAST FAN HERE TO!!!!!! Yeah I wake up real early cuz I'm always hungover sunday morning and I watch the game...Even better tommorows game is on TV!!! So i dont gotta search for it on the Internet...GO PANTHERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

#19 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,834 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:32 AM

Heh, you guys live in Oceanside, CA, I live in Seaside, CA. I was last stationed in Hawaii, how bout them 7am games :) Used to work a lotta night shifts, got off work at 5am many a Sunday morning and went straight to the bar to watch the games. Next duty station: Australia, how's that for west coast fan, heh

That's so west coast it's almost east coast...
Be wary, everything in Australia can kill you. Sharks, crocs, saltwater crocs, snakes, spiders, dehydration... Haha

#20 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,834 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:36 AM

He was a Chargers fan. He let me know as he tried to ripe my Panthers jersey off my back. I will say though the Chargers fans sitting beside me tried to help get the drunk off me.

Yeah after Tommy Jone and Rosario Dawson beat the chargers, I immediately got swarmed by angry drunk somoans...
But some classy San Diego fans encircled me in a wall of protection.
Very nice of them.

#21 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,667 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 02:23 AM

Pancakes and Panthers. Perfect start to the day to me. I know that's what I'll be doing tomorrow morning. If Fox tries to sit on a 3pt lead going into Q4, I may puke my pancakes all over my screen.

#22 pantherfan81

pantherfan81

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,260 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 02:32 AM

Just took a look at my smoker to make sure my pork butts are doing good. Mmmm pulled pork sandwiches for lunch to celebrate our 1st victory!!! Overnight bbq is fun.:thumbsup:

#23 Jangler

Jangler

that funky feeling to get you through

• HUDDLER
  • 47,821 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 03:09 AM

Last time I went to a game in SD I had some drunk Samoan jump on my back.

Was he your lawyer?

#24 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,012 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 03:11 AM

There is nothing good about being a west coast Panthers fan. Before getting Sunday Ticket a few years back, I on more than one occassion came this close to getting a DUI at 1:30 on a Sunday Afternoon. There are people leaving Noon Mass and I'm drunk leaving Hooters. All Bad.

#25 beckersteen

beckersteen

Nihilum

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts
  • LocationConcord

Posted 12 September 2010 - 03:16 AM

you lucky bastard. i live in atlanta so i don't get to tailgate unless it's with my fine young male falcons fan friends. (nice aliteration there, yea i know.) i'd love to wake up at 10 and be able to watch the games after going out the night before and getting trashed.

Literally what I'm doing. :cool:

#26 steveSmokin_D

steveSmokin_D

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 05:35 AM

I live in az and Im just excited about some panther football tommorrow. Could be the start of a good day.

#27 E CaT PanTHer

E CaT PanTHer

Aite, Lets Do It !!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 06:30 AM

west coast fan here too. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. I was bummed when I found out the Raider game was @ Charlotte. But then again, dressed in Panther paraphernalia in Oakland will likely get me killed, so I guess it was a blessing in disguise.

#28 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 13,667 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 10:58 AM

I'm in the East SF Bay area, and it's on Fox here. No need to stream today!

#29 pnthrfrk

pnthrfrk

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 11:20 AM

west coast fan here too. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. I was bummed when I found out the Raider game was @ Charlotte. But then again, dressed in Panther paraphernalia in Oakland will likely get me killed, so I guess it was a blessing in disguise.

the oakland game wasn't too bad. we flew up and drove the in-laws van (they're from vallejo) to the stadium and tailgated. the raider fans hazed us a little when we were first unloading but they were cool for the most part. the scariest thing was walking through the tunnels before the game with our panther jerseys on. you could feel the f-bombs in your chest after bouncing off the concrete. the one guy that actually gave me the willies was the security guard! he threatened to shoot me if i still had my jersey on after the game. my wife was really thinking about taking her jersey off but i convinced her not to. haha

#30 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 12:19 PM

We got some Oz and NZed fans up in dis joint.

Yeah after Tommy Jone and Rosario Dawson beat the chargers, I immediately got swarmed by angry drunk somoans...
But some classy San Diego fans encircled me in a wall of protection.
Very nice of them.

"I felt a great disturbance in the stadium, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in cheers, and were suddenly silenced."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com