Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where was DeAngelo in the 2nd half?

17 posts in this topic

Posted

I didn't see anything that he was injured, but noticed that Goodson and Stewart played almost the entire second half...

Posted

Stewart didn't even really play. They wanted to pass for some reason. I guess to prove we don't have Ja...I won't say it.

Posted

I noticed that to, i did not see stewart either. That was the worst play calling

I have ever seen from the coaches thus far.

Posted

we rushed the ball 4 times I think in the 2nd half.

down by only a score for a large portion and mutiple redzone chances. Scary how Fox is doing the same stuff he did last season.

Posted

Davidson's really starting to irk me with his play calling.

Posted

I hope they are not trying to tank the season. Why would you not use the two best running trio in the freaking league, That is like Tenn. taking out CJ because they are down one score. WTF

Posted

Davidson's really starting to irk me with his play calling.

Yep just get behind a little and he thinks he has to pass it all the time. He needs to tick with what works.

Posted

Stewart rushed a couple of times, but Matt Moore had more rushing yards than JStew did. That basically sums up our running game.

Posted

very reminiscent of the arizona playoff game when we got crushed after an amazing opening drive of pounding the rock. davidson sucked balls today and i'm sure foxey was not innocent in the whole situation either.

1 person likes this

Posted

It kills me that many on this board thought (and I think some still think) that Davidson could be the head coach of this team. Of course, there's always the argument that Fox is handcuffing him, and maybe that's true.

Either way, there is no excuse for that piss-poor offensive playcalling. I just couldn't believe it.

Posted

Fox's coaching/decision making totally defies conventional football logic. I don't know if Davidson is calling the plays or not, but Fox has responsibility as the head coach. The Giants kept giving us the ball like it was a damn hot potato, and we squandered just about every shot we had. Shameful.

Posted

Someone bump that "will Double Trouble get 200 yds combined?" thread.