Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Panthers look like

24 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

the division winner. Good job, you earned it. We had all the hype, you guys played smashmouth football and won it outright. I don't think you guys will get past the Giants, but who knows, no one thought you would get this far. I still hope we win outright and send the hated falcons to last place! May they always be in last!

Posted · Report post

the division winner. Good job, you earned it. We had all the hype, you guys played smashmouth football and won it outright. I don't think you guys will get past the Giants, but who knows, no one thought you would get this far. I still hope we win outright and send the hated falcons to last place! May they always be in last!

We haven't wont the division yet, the bucs have 2 freebie games left.

Posted · Report post

Hey, this is "Smack Central"!! No cupcake contragulatory comments here!

;-)

Posted · Report post

This is smack so...F*ck you for being so nice. :cheers2: Asshole.

Posted · Report post

WTF? :dita:

Posted · Report post

as my first post on this forum i am obligated as a panther fan to say the following: F*CK the bucs F*CK the falcons and F*CK the saints.

I FOREVER PLEDGE MY LOYALTY TO THE PANTHER NATION, I JUST CANT GIVE A F*ABOUT THE REST.

Posted · Report post

I will be a Falcon Fan next Sunday (and next Sunday only:cool:)

Posted · Report post

WTF is this poo?

Posted · Report post

Dont make me not hate you dick

Posted · Report post

as my first post on this forum i am obligated as a panther fan to say the following: F*CK the bucs F*CK the falcons and F*CK the saints.

I FOREVER PLEDGE MY LOYALTY TO THE PANTHER NATION, I JUST CANT GIVE A F*ABOUT THE REST.

Then please make it your first and last. May we never hear your stupidity again.

Posted · Report post

Dont make me not hate you dick

No, we can keep our love/hate relationship. I know I can always bring the worst out in you. Now go ahead and wash your peppers jersey, it probally has slober on it from the big victory last night.

Posted · Report post

WTF is this sh*t?

Blow me Jangler! Just giving my congrats to some REAL fans, you not being one of them! I'll run your sorry ass right out of here!