• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 12:34 AM

the division winner. Good job, you earned it. We had all the hype, you guys played smashmouth football and won it outright. I don't think you guys will get past the Giants, but who knows, no one thought you would get this far. I still hope we win outright and send the hated falcons to last place! May they always be in last!

#2 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,019 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 12:58 AM

the division winner. Good job, you earned it. We had all the hype, you guys played smashmouth football and won it outright. I don't think you guys will get past the Giants, but who knows, no one thought you would get this far. I still hope we win outright and send the hated falcons to last place! May they always be in last!

We haven't wont the division yet, the bucs have 2 freebie games left.

#3 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,393 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:37 AM

Hey, this is "Smack Central"!! No cupcake contragulatory comments here!

;-)

#4 kunu

kunu

beach'd

• HUDDLER
  • 8,027 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:48 AM

This is smack so...F*ck you for being so nice. :cheers2: Asshole.

#5 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

______CYA_____

• HUDDLER
  • 15,967 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:00 AM

WTF? :dita:

#6 africanpantherfan

africanpantherfan

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:17 AM

as my first post on this forum i am obligated as a panther fan to say the following: F*CK the bucs F*CK the falcons and F*CK the saints.

I FOREVER PLEDGE MY LOYALTY TO THE PANTHER NATION, I JUST CANT GIVE A F*ABOUT THE REST.

#7 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,781 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 09 December 2008 - 03:00 AM

I will be a Falcon Fan next Sunday (and next Sunday only:cool:)

#8 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 44,675 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 06:09 AM

WTF is this poo?

#9 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,241 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:50 AM

Dont make me not hate you dick

#10 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:36 PM

as my first post on this forum i am obligated as a panther fan to say the following: F*CK the bucs F*CK the falcons and F*CK the saints.

I FOREVER PLEDGE MY LOYALTY TO THE PANTHER NATION, I JUST CANT GIVE A F*ABOUT THE REST.

Then please make it your first and last. May we never hear your stupidity again.

#11 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:42 PM

Dont make me not hate you dick

No, we can keep our love/hate relationship. I know I can always bring the worst out in you. Now go ahead and wash your peppers jersey, it probally has slober on it from the big victory last night.

#12 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:44 PM

WTF is this sh*t?

Blow me Jangler! Just giving my congrats to some REAL fans, you not being one of them! I'll run your sorry ass right out of here!

#13 bucsfan4life

bucsfan4life

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:54 PM

Just becuase your Saints are out of it doesn't mean everyone else is. The Panthers have @Giants, Broncos, and @Saints. That's a hard schedule and they will probably lose 1 of those games. If the Bucs get pass the Falcons next week, they have the Bolts and Raiders left who they should both beat and then they win the division.

#14 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 10 December 2008 - 09:29 AM

Damn you're a pussy.

#15 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,241 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 04:28 PM

No, we can keep our love/hate relationship. I know I can always bring the worst out in you. Now go ahead and wash your peppers jersey, it probally has slober on it from the big victory last night.

I only have a Steve Smith jersey clown.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.