Photo
- - - - -

Official Panthers/Bucs Tailgate Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
92 replies to this topic

#91 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

Moderators

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:36 PM

Where were you guys?

2. Where? The tailgate is in a parking lot across the street (same side) from Picasso's located at 230 S. Church St. It's a big parking lot that borders Church, 3rd, and Poplar downtown. In particular we are in the corner of 3rd and Poplar. There will be loud music and there will be a Carolina Huddle banner up on a tent by the sidewalk. We are right beside the lower entrance to this lot. You'll see a big cooking rig this week and let your nose guide you to our spot.

http://www.carolinah...ate-thread.html

Even though boo has not posted any pictures of herself on the Huddle, my guess is that 99% of the other Huddle members believe her to be blond.

#92 boo7382

boo7382

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 20 September 2010 - 04:15 PM

Even though boo has not posted any pictures of herself on the Huddle, my guess is that 99% of the other Huddle members believe her to be blond.

Yeah, thanks for that Inspector Gadget.
I meant where in the parking lot. I was there, but I was on the other side where the 96.9 tent was. Stupid country.

#93 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 20 September 2010 - 07:23 PM

Madhatter and Panthers55....thanks for the great tailgate!! (Panthers55 when I met you Sunday....did not realize you had sponsored....sorry I did not thank you in person).

And as always....a big thank you to the great Mush!