Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moore = Cassell = Kolb = Sanchez

57 posts in this topic

Posted

4987655929_b829914b92_o.gif

Posted

I'd take Moore over Sanchez, at least he's not scared to throw down field.

Cassell has no support, Kolb is an unknown.

My God did you see Moore throw picks into triple coverage in the Red Zone Sunday?

Posted

#1 Cassell

#2 Moore/Kolb

#3 Sanchez

Betcha Sanchez has a ring before any of those assholes.

Posted

My God did you see Moore throw picks into triple coverage in the Red Zone Sunday?

He said that Moore wasn't afraid to do it ;)

It takes balls to lob a pass into quadruple coverage.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cassell looks better than all of them right now...but none of Moore, Kolb or Sanchez are that good.

Of course, but I also know he's better than that. He didn't float anything last season, he looked tentative and it effected his throws.

Once he relaxes I think he'll be fine.

Posted

This thread was taking me to happy land

Happy-Fun-Land.jpg

And then you come along like that creepy tiger up there and try to molest the monkey.

I think Moore was just under a lot of pressure to prove himself and he did himself in. I haven't watch the other games yet, but 60 minutes just isnt enough evaluation time for me.

Posted

He said that Moore wasn't afraid to do it ;)

It takes balls to lob a pass into quadruple coverage.

I stand corrected. :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Cassell looked good in spots.. he needs a lot of help though.. more line protection and some WRs to step up..

KC has the look of the Texans about 4 years ago.. we'll see how quickly they progress..

Posted

We've seen what Cassell can do with a good O-Line, good play calling designed for him, good WRs, and a good coach (Pats). I'd bet if he had a better O-Line in KC and some more people to throw to he'd be pretty decent. We could say the same about Matt too, but it looks like both QBs are missing some of the things Cassell had with the Pats.

Here's a question, are Gates/Floyd/Naanee reallllllllly that better than Smitty/Jarrett/LaFell? Rivers sure got a lot out of them in the loss. Makes you wonder what a top tier QB could do here, or Moore could do with guys like Moss/Welker.

It all needs to come together to be a top team. As much as I hate the Saints, you have to envy how they've put that team together.

Posted

Betcha Sanchez has a ring before any of those assholes.

Not anytime soon. Jets are the most over-rated team in the last decade.

They won't even make the playoffs.....

Posted

We've seen what Cassell can do with a good O-Line, good play calling designed for him, good WRs, and a good coach (Pats). I'd bet if he had a better O-Line in KC and some more people to throw to he'd be pretty decent. We could say the same about Matt too, but it looks like both QBs are missing some of the things Cassell had with the Pats.

Here's a question, are Gates/Floyd/Naanee reallllllllly that better than Smitty/Jarrett/LaFell? Rivers sure got a lot out of them in the loss. Makes you wonder what a top tier QB could do here, or Moore could do with guys like Moss/Welker.

It all needs to come together to be a top team. As much as I hate the Saints, you have to envy how they've put that team together.

Jesus Christ dude. Damn near any starting QB could be successful with the Patriots coaching staff, OLine, WR's, etc...

Pretty much, it was those pieces that led to the one year of success that Cassell had....and not Cassell.

Posted

people can blame the coaches, o-line, wr's etc but doesn't take away the fact that moore lacks accuracy on his intermediate throws(same thing when he went 4-1) above average qb's in the nfl all have this quality.IMO matt doesn't seem to be handling the pressure of being the GUY well, either way he should not be pulled YET and probably shouldn't play this week(his long term health is more important than any football game)